TDM: Playing VS Vlandia sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Aren't you the same guy who thinks siege is competitive game mode?
Siege COULD become MORE competitive than it is. Right now theres zero competition. It would take massive effort to make it actual competitive but I firmly believe that its possible. I think a normal battle mode would be easier to balance out into an actual competitive game.
There isnt really any other competitive game where you have this amount of players involved. One could argue that Battlefield is one and sure, then siege is viable.
In real life, Battle of the Nations is getting bigger and bigger and becomming an actual sport.

Siege COULD become MORE competitive than it is. Right now theres zero competition. It would take massive effort to make it actual competitive but I firmly believe that its possible. I think a normal battle mode would be easier to balance out into an actual competitive game.
There isnt really any other competitive game where you have this amount of players involved. One could argue that Battlefield is one and sure, then siege is viable.
In real life, Battle of the Nations is getting bigger and bigger and becomming an actual sport.
What are you on about. You have countless people sweating it in order to win despite there being no stakes.

And no, siege is not an "esports" competitive gamemode and never will be.

You keep spamming my every comment under every thread, I dunno why you do that?

"Peasant class too cheap and looter perk too overpowered. - Vlandia isnt the only ones with looter recruits, the other looters have better equipment." -> Khuzait is the only other faction with looter perk and it's unit is not as good as vlandian peasant. Vlandian peasant's armor is so light, so they run much faster than other faction tier1 units even though their running speed seems same on stats. Also they cost 80, basically Vlandiands earn money by picking this class and dying.

"Vlandian units run too fast. (Like a dismounted vlandian light cavalry can outrun an aserai light infantry) - sounds like the Aserai light infantry was NOT using the tribewarrior (I believe its called) perk that gives 5% speed" -> Again you ignore the fact that aserai soldiers have very heavy weight armor on them, so each unit runs very slow even if their stats make it look like they run fast.

"Crossbows load too fast and the damage is too much for siege/TDM, plus they are too accurate. - I agree, I feel the accuracy is slightly over the top. It may be realistic, but we are playing a game after all. I dont feel they reload too fast, I feel that archers re-draw too slow." -> What I might add to this is that TW heavily nerfed bows at some update, while not touching crossbow much. And also the speed issue again with this unit. They are the fastest running elite ranged units, even running faster than fians, which were intended to be great runners, since battania is infantry based faction.

"Vlandian knight is the best heavy cavalry, with their heavy armor, fast horse, so long lance and high health horse (Shouldn't Khuzait cavalry be the best, being cavalry based faction and all) - Agreed" -> Vlandian knight is the same price as aserai mamlukes, while having almost double their armor, longer lance and bigger shield. They need to visit balancing cavalries again, arrange horse speeds, horse health in a consistent way.

What pisses me off is, you are very aware of the imbalance issues in multiplayer tdm/siege, yet you keep claiming that it's because pro players choose Vlandia, so that's why they keep wining. Really mate? I have been at this game since the launch, mostly focused on multiplayer and I know plenty of people personally that just choose the faction against vlandia, just to not play on easy faction. Just last night I recorded that Vlandia won 5 games, while losing only 1. Previous night it was 6 win, 1 lose. And mind it, those lose games were very close. I have many video recordings of these occasions also on youtube. Please be more supportive on these balancing issues, especially if you going to talk about it at every chance on forum.

It does seem vlandia is more powerful, it is something the analytic tools from taleworlds should be able to tell as they record even custom server wins and losses from what i recall.

What are you on about. You have countless people sweating it in order to win despite there being no stakes.
-> I really agree with this. Because siege has objectives and purpose. Also since it involves tactics and teamwork, people get more into mood, blaming teammates, cursing other team archers etc. If it was just casual gameplay, this wouldn't be the case.

It does seem vlandia is more powerful, it is something the analytic tools from taleworlds should be able to tell as they record even custom server wins and losses from what i recall.
Even I have some data to show that vlandia wins too many games in siege.:
1- https://imgyukle.com/i/opDrGf
2- https://imgyukle.com/i/opDQII

If TW still cannot see this or they see it but ignore...

To promote or encourage what?
Wish i knew. But what is clear to me is that Taleworlds' vision of Bannerlord is that the game is to be played like a 2009 tactical shooter with a medieval skin, while one specific faction is better at playing brown and bloom shoot man game better than other factions.

Last edited:
dba5eb24ac2b480ba399fa867b86db01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom