TBD- To Be Decided

Users who are viewing this thread

merry and laffs

icon_cheers.png

McBeverage said:
REVIVE

Been thinking of playing Warband again, do people still play on fastest or have they come to their senses?
Sadly still fastest. What's worse, those who once argued for medium have settled for fastest. Little chance of NA switching back to medium at this point.

MadocComadrin said:
I like JestServers. I don't think he's the cheapest any more, but he's tends to go out of the way in terms of support, so you get what you pay for.

Connections have been all over the place the past two months. I think his servers are being abused.

McBeverage said:
REVIVE

Been thinking of playing Warband again
Was thinking of all the good times from years past.  Any of the old guard still around?  Anyone from like the beta days wanna do a lil get together just to **** around?

e - yeezus, I was 17 when this clan was a thing.  o_O

:lol:
Just was thinking of the old days of beta and such way back then :3

Mad Dawg said:
McBev we got a match with PRT on village soon, can you come?  We need you!
I still remember those, I used to play archer and every time I popped out from a hiding spot and got a kill I'd chat "hihi" :razz:

McBeverage said:
McBeverage said:
REVIVE

Was thinking of all the good times from years past.  Any of the old guard still around?  Anyone from like the beta days wanna do a lil get together just to **** around?

ey b0ss

Kelquethas said:
McBeverage said:
McBeverage said:
REVIVE

Hobos still #ALIVE?  :grin:

I have always been #ALIVE

Hobocavalry "reins" supreme.

Back
Top Bottom