Tavern Bouncer: My story

Users who are viewing this thread

As a bouncer you need two fortunes:
Fighting and Patience.

I possessed merely one of them.

Having merely a mace, a crappy shield and a cloth tabard I started my Job, telling people to get off their horses and sheathe their weapons in the tavern. The first few hours on the job were good... people wouldn't have the guts to attack anyone with their low-end weapons and armor, but once heavily armored knights would barge in with their great swords I smelled trouble.

Heh, it wasn't such a problem when they were neutral knights, most of those knights didn't know one bit of fighting, they were so slow I could easily dance around them, bashing their heads in as I did so, their swings were disgraceful and unthought of, and I could easily see their swings coming and block them IF they came my way...

Then Maximo came by with one of his lackeys, I checked the "list" (Scoreboard) and saw that they were one of the most sought after murderers in the land. Both of them were heavily armored and had great swords. Foolishly, I let them in but I kept an observant eye on 'em.

Eventually all hell broke loose and Maximo along with his friend started killing the taverners, including the pretty Anna, the tavern whore... I quickly switched to my one-handed axe and engaged them, I jumped over the counter to where the two were. Already after two swings my shield broke, I was in close quarters with two fully armored gits which're swinging around their weapons like there's no tomorrow.(Because there won't be one for 'em)

Without a shield I quickly retreated into the open ground in the tavern, where I could exploit the heaviness of their armor. I saw that Maximo engaged some other people randomly in the tavern, I quickly engaged with the lackey and made quick work of him, since he didn't even try to block any hits and mindlessly swung around his sword. The second I dispatched of the lackey I felt the fiery sting of Maximo's sword in my back, I quickly turned around and blocked his follow-up blow, and a pretty long exchange of blows followed, eventually I did a feign attack and hit him in the head, finishing the fight.
At first I couldn't believe it, I defeated the top two murderers in the land with only some rags and a low-tier axe, I didn't see anything of them again

So, this is one of the highlights in the day of a tavern bouncer,
I hope you all think twice before messin' with me.

Here's the real story;

After a long war with the whites, I was riding around near sea castle and I found maximo.

I asked him whether he would fight against them as our forces had scattered and he was pretty good at killing people.

Mid-sentence he was slain by a whitey and that gave him all the reason he needed to join.

After a small chat he agreed to take the mantle of leadership (I couldnt be arsed).

We rode to the tavern in order to get all the neutrals into one cohesive fighting force. Into the tavern we rode, and as there were several people there I started to tell them our plan.

It was during this that the barkeep said "no horses allowed".

I decided to ignore him - in not having my horse stolen outside and he offerd no protection of my steed.

The barkeep shot my horse two times and killed it so i ran over and punched him.

The barkeep drew blade and swang at me so I backed of, drew my own, and killed him.

THEN the tavern bodyguards ran over and a fight ensued. I may of killed another man, Im not sure and Maximo engaged another oppenent(the thread owned).

We both died, wearing about 7k's worth of armour and a 2 handed sword each, over a horse...

Great reason for blood to be spilled!!!

Ahh yes and my "murderous score" was earned by fighting the white army, usually outnumbered, and defending myself from other assailants ( got max once ^^) I also killed a few unarmed whites in vengeance, so you can use that as a reason if you like.

Temuzu said:
I remember this, some moron was yelling at public chat "NO HORSES IN THE TAVERN GODDAMNIT!!!". That should have been done in local chat.

lol max quit after the incident and I left soon after =s

And wait, mr bouncer dude, i wish id read your post more carefully the first time round.

You killed max first, and me second, i was already wounded when I engaged you again.

If you remember correctly I was inside the bar area when three(?) of you jumped over to attack me.

Im not quite sure because at that time I was trying to jump bakc over the bar to get some fighting space, which i managed.

And Anna was with us lol... I picked her up on the way.

She said she had a job at the tavern but I said "fk that" and she said "ok, ill follow you".

Why would me or max have killed anna?

You killed us both - well done - i fully expected us to win but you managed to beat us both 1v1.

Sounds awesome Rokema. Gotta love splitting through that chain and killing some heavily armored dude. The payout is just flat out a jaw dropper, it is. I won't be messing with you anytime soon, even if I am a bandit, if I join the 22nd server that is. (I won't though, as Berrie's is both closer and under control most of the time.)

I was the tavern bouncer, the tavern was flourishing, but then Belmont and his whites decided to come in and kill us. We were all murdered, so I decided to become a white hunter. I rode back to the tavern, getting one of them to kill a friendly but then going down. After that I collected some gold, plotting my revenge, and so I did, I headed back to the tavbern, bought a crossbow and sniped some fellows. Longshaft, my dear friend brought me my trusted greatsword and so I was ready. Brego decided to show his face around the tavern, so I killed him, as he had been a mercenary for the whites, then when we were gathering strenght, brego came to us, and was just about to tell us where he got the legendary great sword as I shot him in the head with my crossbow. We rode to hilltop castle along with several people, brego had now joined our cause. We got to hilltop, there we checked the place, only to find no whites there. When we rode back, we met Matped, he stopped and I dismounted and shot him in the head with my siege Crossbow.
Now we returned to the tavern, there I had to duel a guy, who was a coward, and attacked me after declining the duel. I slew him. Then a woman named White showed up, one of my men recognized her as a former white so we attacked her and slew her. After that we didn't see any whites.

Kazzan said:
I was the tavern bouncer, the tavern was flourishing, but then Belmont and his whites decided to come in and kill us. We were all murdered, so I decided to become a white hunter. I rode back to the tavern, getting one of them to kill a friendly but then going down. After that I collected some gold, plotting my revenge, and so I did, I headed back to the tavbern, bought a crossbow and sniped some fellows. Longshaft, my dear friend brought me my trusted greatsword and so I was ready. Brego decided to show his face around the tavern, so I killed him, as he had been a mercenary for the whites, then when we were gathering strenght, brego came to us, and was just about to tell us where he got the legendary great sword as I shot him in the head with my crossbow. We rode to hilltop castle along with several people, brego had now joined our cause. We got to hilltop, there we checked the place, only to find no whites there. When we rode back, we met Matped, he stopped and I dismounted and shot him in the head with my siege Crossbow.
Now we returned to the tavern, there I had to duel a guy, who was a coward, and attacked me after declining the duel. I slew him. Then a woman named White showed up, one of my men recognized her as a former white so we attacked her and slew her. After that we didn't see any whites.

Different time?

Im the lackey and i refute that claim also.

About the only thing he got right was that me and maximo died.

It was thur or fri night kaz yeh. I dont think i played PW last night so probably thurs.

Back
Top Bottom