LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

If you are making use of some other OSP codes there might be a conflict regarding slots and spawnpoints which causes the two ministrels or such. Every OSP is designed such way that you add it to Native. So you should compare your code with the Native one to see what differs there and adapt the OSP to your code.

Hello, I do not see working link, when clicked says "You Need Access". If somebody could post link, or maybe just copy of instructions and I think I can figure it out with another source code.

Last edited:
I got it from an open source mod and added to my personal use "My computer can't run Bannerlord" mod. Should random musicans have instruments like wondering minstrels?

Last edited:
I made it work by copying out of an open source mod, for my personal use "I can't afford a new computer for Bannerlord so I'm messing with the Warband module system instead" mod. Should random musicans have instruments like wondering minstrels?
As far as I know, every single tavern should have at least one random musician playing an instrument. Remember that the LSP pack also contained .sco files with Entry Points for tavern musicians. If a scene contains none, a random musician will not appear.

I'm having a problem. When I am using this with my local language in native game, I got some text issues.
e.g. tavern keeper says: "Stop! No shooting! No shooting!" and it becomes "It has been an honor to serve you, sire."
But when I change to using English, there's no any issues and works perfect.
I've already translated conversation, menus in my language csv files, but nothing fixed.

I'm having a problem. When I am using this with my local language in native game, I got some text issues.
e.g. tavern keeper says: "Stop! No shooting! No shooting!" and it becomes "It has been an honor to serve you, sire."
But when I change to using English, there's no any issues and works perfect.
I've already translated conversation, menus in my language csv files, but nothing fixed.
that happens to me when I create a new item, but it is something that can happen at any stage or place in the game, for that you have to create a new game since 3 items have been added.... did you start a new game?

that happens to me when I create a new item, but it is something that can happen at any stage or place in the game, for that you have to create a new game since 3 items have been added.... did you start a new game?
Yes, after adding some new things, I always create a new game for test.
I have already added hunting mod, bodyguards and something else in my game and anything is working fine.
I don't know why only this OSP cause wrong text in my local language, even only add this in clean native game.

"You are free to use contents of the pack without asking for my permission as long as you:
- use it for M&B games
- use it for non-commercial purposes
- give credit"

Hi,hay,hello!

If i understand well licenses for now , this mean , no allowed commercial use , but stream via Twitch, making content on Youtube and monetize by ads its something other?
I mean , i want stream my "roleplay" game , with instalated conent from this mod , i can give credits , but this mean i using your mod for comercial usage?
Still modder have right to forbid usage content based on game , when game developer allowed to stream his game with monetize from ads?
No offense, i want to work legally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom