Tanks and other vechiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering that the Sino-japanese war takes place just before ww2 i was wondering if some tanks and other amoured vechiles be put in of course there may be some anti tank rifles that can be used to either destroy the tracks or penetrate the amour and kill the people inside. Heavier Anti-tank guns would be slow to move but they are really powerful. there is a 30% chance of a shell to penetrate the Armour and detonate the ammunition killing the tank instantly .Note the Chinese vehicles are from Russia, Germany and Britain as the Chinese were being supplied with these equipment.

Chinese Vehicles
T-26
SdKfz. 221
Panzer 2 (panzer 1 with 20mm cannon)
Vickers 6 Ton
Carden-Loyd Tankette Mk III
BA-10

Japanese Vehicles
Type 95 Heavy Tank
Type 92 Heavy Armoured Car
Type 94 Te-Ke
Type 95 Ha-Go
Type 97 Te-Ke

Chinese anti tank weapons
Boys anti-tank rifle
3.7 cm Pak 36
M1932 45 mm

Japanese anti tank weapons
Type 97 20 mm anti-tank rifle
Type 94 37 mm Anti-Tank Gun
Type 1 47 mm Anti-Tank Gun

I hate to reveals this to u,but William has being gone for half a year.
I doubt if he will be coming back.

shadowarcher said:
Williamberne is long gone and with very little proof of him coming back meaning that this mod is no longer in development.
he's still around the fourm,we should find him and ask him to come back
im sure he's just a bit imbarrased since he didn't do anything this year

WilliamBerne said:
Report about my recent moves:

some of you may worried about why I wasn't replying or using steam in the last week, so I come to explain it:

I was tired and bored about modding. cause I thought I made a great mod, and players also told me it so. But there are still fewer and fewer players in the server, even after the event, I don't know why, and nobody won't tell me either(cause the ppl who don't want to play it won't come back and let me know it, I guess :razz: ). so I think maybe I should take some rest and find some inspiration somewhere else.

Don't worry, this short rest is not some kind of "getting a life thing", modding is my life, I love it, won't give it up. I am playing minecraft now, cause I remember someone who was playing in the server said "this is like minecraft", I downloaded it curiously, and began to act like a barbarrian. Maybe I will back in next week and bring some new features that has a little thing to do with it.  :lol:

This is self-explanatory. He will come back one day because it had happened before.

vahadar said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:
This is self-explanatory. He will come back one day because it had happened before.

When he'll get bored of Minecraft hopefully ^^
bored and minecraft don't belong in one sentence.
he should of never touched that game in the first place

uio0000 said:
vahadar said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:

When he'll get bored of Minecraft hopefully ^^
bored and minecraft don't belong in one sentence.
he should of never touched that game in the first place

In my opinion he'll never come back,  :sad: this guy I know installed Minecraft like a year ago and he hasn't played any other game since...

haven't been on for a while...and I was kinda expecting William to be still away
Speaking of japanese tanks, dunno if its possible but the thing is, that I actually made a model for Type 94 Te-Ke for a now dead mod for COH and I still have it on my laptop. Here.

HtcH2.png

As you can see I'm not the best modeller, and I don't do anything beyond modelling :S nevertheless if william needs a model im happy to give him that.

Back
Top Bottom