Taleworlds you good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not like I can assist with anything coding wise but this community is incredibly talented. I understand the multiplayer development is under new management but I think the community would like to see some changes come with that on our end as well. Community interaction has been lackluster and a continued lack of a multiplayer roadmap and schedule is a bit frustrating. The community has people that can help if you would only show us what we can help with. I know this is not an open source project from your perspective but the game series has always been a relatively community driven success story. If you want to stop the hate threads....then stop putting out bad patches. I have a hard time believing that a company that spent the millions of dollars it earned off of "early access" on a brand new building only has a few multiplayer developers. Has the company just neglected the multiplayer aspect of the game this much? Sad! If any of this has already been covered then oh well deal with it.

I will once again be asking for any word on private server development. Thanks

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Not like I can assist with anything coding wise but this community is incredibly talented. I understand the multiplayer development is under new management but I think the community would like to see some changes come with that on our end as well. Community interaction has been lackluster and a continued lack of a multiplayer roadmap and schedule is a bit frustrating. The community has people that can help if you would only show us what we can help with. I know this is not an open source project from your perspective but the game series has always been a relatively community driven success story. If you want to stop the hate threads....then stop putting out bad patches. I have a hard time believing that a company that spent the millions of dollars it earned off of "early access" on a brand new building only has a few multiplayer developers. Has the company just neglected the multiplayer aspect of the game this much? Sad! If any of this has already been covered then oh well deal with it.

I will once again be asking for any word on private server development. Thanks

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
The server situation is absolutely horrendous atm. Not only do we not have private servers - we don't even have properly functioning public servers. The crashes are worse than ever and every time it crashes people log off, which destroys the already low player count.

Worst is they probably feel like they're developing multiplayer in the desired direction by adding new game modes, balance patches and even an in game cosmetics shop. It's almost like they're following a roadmap laid down perhaps a decade ago. And looking at their roadmap from a distance, everything might seem to be going according to plan... But it's not. Your plan for Bannerlord multiplayer is a husk of it's initial vision, Taleworlds, a complete miss and a distraction from actual issues plaguing multiplayer.

But its not too late. The community is still here, and MP can easily be turned around to become a smashing hit. It'll take some dedication to allocate all available resources into fixing the stability issues and making the ranked system functional. It'll also take a radical shift in your vision to allow private/custom servers in MP. But this needs to happen TW, if you want Bannerlord multiplayer ot have a future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom