TaleWorlds will now be self publishing all current M&B games and Bannerlord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osviux

On probation
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Well, I just got a Magicka DLC for owning Warband : P It's probably good that Taleworlds is now self publishing, the company probably had some obligations for Paradox, but no more.

relaXcz

Banned
WBNW
Best answers
But it has been known before right? When Paradox Interactive said dat they will show Bannerlord in Germany and TaleWorlds said dat they ar won't be in Germany there was somethink wrong 'bout dat.

So I think it's nao officialy, okay, I've got no problem. In Czech Republic there were many copies with boxes, I've got one, but if it would be shared only through digital no problem, maybe it's bittr.

I'd liek to see option for payed early access for sure!

Imper1um

Sergeant
WF&S
Best answers
Furrnox said:
So how will this affect M&B Caribbean? (if it's ever going to be released) Since it uses a modified Warband engine I mean.
This won't affect Caribbean in any way :smile:

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
relaXcz said:
But it has been known before right? When Paradox Interactive said dat they will show Bannerlord in Germany and TaleWorlds said dat they ar won't be in Germany there was somethink wrong 'bout dat.

So I think it's nao officialy, okay, I've got no problem. In Czech Republic there were many copies with boxes, I've got one, but if it would be shared only through digital no problem, maybe it's bittr.

I'd liek to see option for payed early access for sure!
why

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
So does this mean that TaleWorlds can now make a Kickstarter so we can now start throwing our money at you?

:razz:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Styo said:
So does this mean that TaleWorlds can now make a Kickstarter so we can now start throwing our money at you?

:razz:
I prefer Steam Early Access. Because you can have some game to play with after giving the money away.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
I dont see why they would need a kickstarter. Thats more for getting funds to finish projects. I dont think taleworlds need the cash to finish bannerlord.

ryozu

Baron
Best answers
_Osiris_ said:
I dont see why they would need a kickstarter. Thats more for getting funds to finish projects. I dont think taleworlds need the cash to finish bannerlord.
You have no idea how much it costs TaleWorlds to man that coffee plantation in South America and have a private cargo plane fly the product to Turkey, not to mention the full time barber to trim Rasdor's legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.