Taleworlds, where is the Transparency & Communication? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I find it funny too. Been a "fan" of mirrors for ten years, but only now looked in one.
?‍♂️
Hey man, you do you. It's clear nothing I can possibly say will get you out of your delusion. You can think whatever you want, and if you believe that I have only started playing M&B since Jun 10 2018, then go ahead I can't and won't stop you.

Still would like communication so we can barge down onto these bug without searching threads though.

What were you referring to when you said ranting then?

I was speaking in a general sense, been a lot of ranting threads, overly demanding people, etc. on the forums these days in my opinion. Reasonable requests are reasonable, but there has been a lot of nonsense. Oh, that ranting comment in my thread was at that guy who replied to my sarcastic comment. Not to the original point of this thread, plus I'm bored being in quarantine all day every day.

Man, so many 10 year "fans" around who just joined the forum recently or last year. It is quite the phenomenon.
What?! You didn't join the forums while playing the game?! To waste your time with idiots like me?!
Damn right, I didn't.
2Lgb0cP

Would also share a reddit link with more info about me being a 10 years fan since I got a copy of M&B 1.1011 as magazine promotion but that's probably forbidden on the forums. You got the idea, nice try tho. I love seeing fanboys trying to silence everyone else because they got to know about the game 1-2 years sooner, good for you buddy. But please, get out that "EvERyOnE Is LyIng, I aM tHe onLy OnE!" mindset, makes you look pathetic.

I was speaking in a general sense, been a lot of ranting threads, overly demanding people, etc. on the forums these days in my opinion. Reasonable requests are reasonable, but there has been a lot of nonsense.
I agree with this, and a lot of people seem very entitled with their demands, despite TW doing a phenomenal job.

That being said like I mentioned I wouldn't mind starting entire saves to test for sought out bugs, but searching up dev names and looking through their replies that are lost in the pages of comments gets tiresome. Like OP said, having some sort of goal for us the community would be nice and I think efficient, especially when we have so much time to kill in our quarantine.

I was speaking in a general sense, been a lot of ranting threads, overly demanding people, etc. on the forums these days in my opinion. Reasonable requests are reasonable, but there has been a lot of nonsense.
You literally quoted and called out a guy, saying he isn't a fan because he only joined the forums in 2019, when all he did was ask for more communication.

tenor.gif

I agree with this, and a lot of people seem very entitled with their demands, despite TW doing a phenomenal job.
What makes this Early Access so phenomenal in your opinion?

Last edited:
You literally quoted and called out a guy, saying he isn't a fan because he only joined the forums in 2019, when all he did was ask for more communication.

tenor.gif

What makes this Early Access to phenomenal in your opinion?

That is separate from my other post, which was at someone completely different. You are conflating the two posts.

That is separate from my other post, which was at someone completely different. You are conflating the two posts.
Oh, so the ranting was when he called your post, that was aimed at the first guy asking for more communication, elitist bull****. Wouldn't exactly see those as seperate discussions, but whatever. ?

It certainly is. I will say there is a scattershot approach to communication. If I dig I can find dev responses to threads and that gives great insight. It is great because it addresses things in a very direct manner (at its best) however it always results in a lack of a unified message since if you don't hunt for the dev replies it seems there is no communication at all. I wonder who it was that proposed the weekly beta idea and if that is the same person that actually does the communication
Basically this. We have developers like mexxico sharing his works, asking us for saves, but they are all through replies in pretty long threads as opposed to pinned messages.

Unfortunately, we have people like BlackRainZ who wish to flaunt their status as a dedicated forum user in a thread where we simply wish for more communication so we have a clearer idea on what to look out for in terms of bugs and problems.

Oh, so the ranting was when he called your post, that was aimed at the first guy asking for more communication, elitist bull****. Wouldn't exactly see those as seperate discussions, but whatever. ?

It really isn't complicated. Even if I was wrong about the person I made the sarcastic remark too, it doesn't change the fact that my skepticism might be warranted for others. That is a completely different issue from the original post. Also, keep in mind that I am reading many posts on here and have seen comments similar to that in other threads. It just so happened that it was at this time that I commented.

Basically this. We have developers like mexxico sharing his works, asking us for saves, but they are all through replies in pretty long threads as opposed to pinned messages.

Unfortunately, we have people like BlackRainZ who wish to flaunt their status as a dedicated forum user in a thread where we simply wish for more communication so we have a clearer idea on what to look out for in terms of bugs and problems.

Right, the pot calling the kettle black. My comment had nothing to do with you or the two others who felt the need to reply to me, but you have now dragged it out over several posts for something that you didn't need to get involved with. But only I am the problem? Lol, how about you look in the mirror? I can understand the person who I originally commented replying to me, but the rest of you?

I won't and I don't believe you or the others either. I am sure none of them are just BS accounts from people with more than one account so they can spew whatever nonsense they like and not ruin their reputation (or perhaps are just embarrassed).

You and the other

Yes, I find it funny too. Been a "fan" of mirrors for ten years, but only now looked in one. -This one was completely quoted as a response to me
Your words...

If i were to leave my last comment ambiguous by not actualling calling you out:

i.e: "Unfortunately, we have people who wish to flaunt their status as a dedicated forum user in a thread where we simply wish for more communication so we have a clearer idea on what to look out for in terms of bugs and problems."

Would you have still commented?

Last edited:
Right, the pot calling the kettle black. My comment had nothing to do with you or the two others who felt the need to reply to me, but you have now dragged it out over several posts for something that you didn't need to get involved with. But only I am the problem? Lol, how about you look in the mirror? I can understand the person who I originally commented replying to me, but the rest of you?
I was (admittedly not well) trying to say you have been here longer in these forums then I and the person I replied to. Simply by being here for such time you are more acclimated or otherwise used to how developers communicate and have seen many new people (I guess I am one of them)

I was (admittedly not well) trying to say you have been here longer in these forums then I and the person I replied to. Simply by being here for such time you are more acclimated or otherwise used to how developers communicate and have seen new people join claiming to know, (such as me! the new bit, not so much the knowing bit) I am just one of many new faces you have seen

That wasn't a reply to you. I was replying to Justintime there, but yes I do know a lot more then some how they do things. Considering I even remember playing the original mount and blade when it was basically early access.

It really isn't complicated. Even if I was wrong about the person I made the sarcastic remark too, it doesn't change the fact that my skepticism might be warranted for others. That is a completely different issue from the original post. Also, keep in mind that I am reading many posts on here and have seen comments similar to that in other threads. It just so happened that it was at this time that I commented.
Noone gives a damn about your "skepticism". Being in a quarantine doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk on the forums. I just replied to someone who spoke for the "10-12 year fans" having no problem with the lack of communication and I made a comment on that as one of them. You're the one who vomited a completely unnecessary paranoid and elitist(over a forum register date?) BS. Everything about you just screams pathetic.

In my opinion, If you were an actual fan, you would have joined the forum a long time ago. Even if just to show some appreciation for all the so called hours you have enjoyed playing the game.
You are literally generalising a populace of the fandom and are confused why someone would call you out?

Again, I am picking these sentences out of your rant and accusations.

Noone gives a damn about your "skepticism". Being in a quarantine doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk on the forums. I just replied to someone who spoke for the "10-12 year fans" having no problem with the lack of communication and I made a comment on that as one of them. You're the one who vomited a completely unnecessary paranoid and elitist(over a forum register date?) BS. Everything about you just screams pathetic.

You have been jerk enough on the forums these days, and yes I looked through some of your posts. Far more of a jerk than me I might add. First of all, you insulted those people by calling them "Fanboys" just in this thread so don't try to act like a saint here. Which, by the way, is also acting like an elitist. Get the hypocrisy out before you try to say something to me.

Back
Top Bottom