TaleWorlds we need urgent hotfix for dodgers in Ranked modes.

Should TaleWorlds punish dodgers soon with a hotfix?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathBG

Squire
After reading the beta patch notes 1.8.0 I am very suprised to see not a single thing said abot fixing the ranked system.
The community is in pain and hurting. You need to stop the dodgers to at least offer the community stable experience and games that actually start.

Fellow community members please vote so TaleWorlds can see your feedback and hopefully address the issue in the following days not months.

You need to make a hotfix and add -15 ranked points penalty for leaving in warm-up so people stop leaving.
@Dejan

I forgot to add this will also make people stop playing on smurf accounts and people will get the rank they deserve. I see a potential problem for your MP team because you can't implement that issue easy due to the evaluation matches as they don't have a rank and can't lose points. You can solve that by counting the warm up leave for unranked players as a lose with 0 kills. I am sure you can implement it with a couple lines of code. Could help if you share your code with me.

Last edited:
wu4cfAJ.png

Don't forget kicking people to get a better team, when there wasn't even a ranked mode.
Aren't you the clown that kept constantly dodging when the patch had just released, promoting the whole idea to people in the first place?

This thread is funny.
I still don't get what does that have to do with the thread and the whole purpose. As for dodging I did dodge for 2 days and I have no regrets whatsoever as I played my evaluation fair and square and it got ruined for me by dodgers.
Would be good if you guys have something to say about the current issues and not about me as a person as that is completely irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom