Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

The cheapest cop-out excuse known to man.
Have a peep at the thread linked in my signature and try telling me that combat is better than Warband's.
I agree that many of those things you adressed in your thread need to be fixed, but you can not say that the combat is not improved. You feel like you are carrying the weapon, you have to think what direction to attack and where to fight because the weapon may hit with many obstacles or the way the enemy is positioned your attack may not hit in a good way. 2H weapons are so bad in very small spaces because they hit all over the place. Also the delay is the only thing I dont agree with you, it allows you to trick the enemy because they can no longer insta-block so you no longer need to learn those amazing tricks that existed in Warband to kill an enemy that know how to block really well. I understand it feels bad when your mind think you have blocked but the delay got you killed. The combat have improved in many aspects, you can´t say it didnt when you just don´t like it

I agree that many of those things you adressed in your thread need to be fixed, but you can not say that the combat is not improved. You feel like you are carrying the weapon, you have to think what direction to attack and where to fight because the weapon may hit with many obstacles or the way the enemy is positioned your attack may not hit in a good way. 2H weapons are so bad in very small spaces because they hit all over the place. Also the delay is the only thing I dont agree with you, it allows you to trick the enemy because they can no longer insta-block so you no longer need to learn those amazing tricks that existed in Warband to kill an enemy that know how to block really well. I understand it feels bad when your mind think you have blocked but the delay got you killed. The combat have improved in many aspects, you can´t say it didnt when you just don´t like it
Nice

If you define the combat of the game you've spent 5000 hours on as perfect, then you'll never in a million years get better combat. Noudelle makes some good suggestions to improve combat, although I can't help but notice the urge from some (not all) veteran players to bring the combat as close to Warband as possible.
All it needs is the self stun mechanic from warband so a spearguy can actually be punished if he doesn't get protected by his teammates. It's a support weapon after all.
Just look at this post about spears, for example. There is no logical explanation for wanting spear to be a support weapon, but wait! "Spear was a support weapon in warband and so shall it remain forever". Warband combat best, duh..

People are so stupid. You can't actually make this **** up...
Also, anyone who has a different opinion on how the game should be, is stupid, I know best, muh forum rank, muh warband hours... how many u have??

You don't want a better game, you want the same **** that's been fed to you since 10 years ago, you don't want to try to adapt, you don't want to master it all again, you just want Warband with better graphics. If the devs changed the combat beyond recognition, making it the best combat that could ever be, these people would still complain because it's not like Warband.

Notice I have said nothing about the current situation of combat in Bannerlord. This attitude however, I cannot stand.

It's indicative of something that most of my proper feedback threads struggle to reach 1K views, but this ****post will do so in a matter of hours.
No one cares about the innumerable issues that this game has, but as soon as I make a thread criticising Taleworlds, all hell breaks loose.
If you're going to be so defensive about something, at least take the time to know what this thing is.

• Combat can be improved from warband
  • Combat has a lot of improvements left and clear bugs or issues that have been pointed out
  • Combat will be better when out of early access
  • Combat should have more attention to it going forward

All of these things can be true at the same time.

Dear plate of noodles,

It's early access. Stop being such a dweeb martyr type. They have given their development cycle a year more to develop the game.

A year.

Plenty of time for you to get saucy later.

It's indicative of something that most of my proper feedback threads struggle to reach 1K views, but this ****post will do so in a matter of hours.
No one cares about the innumerable issues that this game has, but as soon as I make a thread criticising Taleworlds, all hell breaks loose.
If you're going to be so defensive about something, at least take the time to know what this thing is.
lmao

We've had nothing but multiplayer for the better part of a year and yet the game continues to be plagued with problems that people have pointed out numerous times, including "plate of noodles". Understandably some of us are a little concerned that when you throw singleplayer into the mix that multiplayer will barely improve in a year if beta was anything to go by.

We've had nothing but multiplayer for the better part of a year and yet the game continues to be plagued with problems that people have pointed out numerous times, including "plate of noodles". Understandably some of us are a little concerned that when you throw singleplayer into the mix that multiplayer will barely improve in a year if beta was anything to go by.
That's a very worring reality, unfortunately.

From today's update regarding the Early Access release:
DNuQQmU.jpg

Get real.

They are correct.
You are also correct.

The games combat is much improved over Warbands. It has far far more features and can handle more going on.
The game combat does have issues that need to be fixed in some of those new features.

As for your feedback not getting views, that has nothing to do with anyone caring.

As for your feedback not getting views, that has nothing to do with anyone caring.
It inarguably does. Proper feedback threads get ignored, while ****posts like mine right here get many times more attention. Because people are more interested in cheap drama than into putting effort into making Bannerlord a good game.

The number of views doesn't matter, it's *who* viewed it. And what they do as a result. The noodles' ego needs to calm down a bit.
This isn't about my threads not getting the attention the deserve. They've consistently gotten more views than those of other posters in the beta board.

Back
Top Bottom