Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight
From today's update regarding the Early Access release:
DNuQQmU.jpg

Get real.

Edit: It's a bit rowdy in here.
It's indicative of something that most of my proper feedback threads struggle to reach 1K views, but this ****post has reached 2K views in an hour.
No one cares about the innumerable issues that this game has, but as soon as someone makes a thread criticising Taleworlds, all hell breaks loose.
If you're going to be so defensive about something, at least take the time to know what this thing is.

Last edited:
Noudelle this is click-baiting and whiney. If you have problems with the combat (which is understandable) then go about it like an adult... this... this is just pathetic.

Its always the same, an part of the entiteld old Players rants about stuff not beeing like before.
I've seen in The TW series with M2TW forever faction. Ive seen it in Naval Action with Rovers against de new Damagesystem. Ive seen it in Paragaon with Pre-Monolith Faction.

Its always the same in every Community. A part of the old base, the usually so called compedetive Players resists to every chance from waht they Believe a game shoud be like.

I might new to this forums but i got my 2k+ gaming time in Warband.

Edit: its like that in RL as well actually. In the company i work we have "everthing was better when the Founder was in charge" vs the " its better with his Sons now" Factions

Last edited:
The thing is how you spent those hours, did you spend them fighting AI with autoblock, easiest settings etc? It's just annoying seeing SP guys masturbate about the Bannerlord combat without ever really having played the Warband MP properly. I've even had an argument on the subreddit that made the argument that warband combat is just randomly spinning your mouse with the highest sensitivity and that there's no skill in it whatsoever.

Combat is more realistic and better in all aspects, the only people who don´t like it are those who like spamming and abussing of retarded things making the game unrealistic. You can´t say the combat is bad, it is different from warband, you may like it or not but don´t say it is bad

Ive seen chiv -> mordhau thats improvement

and bannerlords combat has alot to ask for still. Vets can probably judge it far better than beginngers or singleplayers.

Combat is more realistic and better in all aspects, the only people who don´t like it are those who like spamming and abussing of retarded things making the game unrealistic. You can´t say the combat is bad, it is different from warband, you may like it or not but don´t say it is bad
Would you say that Chamber blocking is better? That kicking is better? That attack delay is better? That block delay is better? That shield durability is better? That the stance system is better? That movement is better? That cavalry movement and combat is better? That the damage calculation is better?

Back
Top Bottom