Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

I have got to admit - I am sick of this beta community and sick of this forum. Joining this group I honestly thought would be a great experience and for a time it was - I feel like my voice amoungst many others pushed alot of key changes.

But now it has just devolved into petty, *****ing, moaning and in-fighting and I hate it.

This community has ruined any excitement I had for the release... quite genuinely as it's just left me with a long-lasting distaste as to how pathetic it has all become.

I think this thread is it for me - Noudelle was genuinely a great beta tester for so long and has just lowered himself to this level of pettiness. I am so glad the release date draws near so i can put all this **** behind me and just play and enjoy the game for what it is.

This, i was just thinking " you know waht, why am i even bottering with this ****"

Because it somewhat shows how much time you spent playing the series. Just take a look through this thread, for example. Almost, if not all players saying the combat is fine are within the first two or three, most still on the first rank of this forum.
So what i am also only recruit but im playing the game since 2013 or so

Because it somewhat shows how much time you spent playing the series. Just take a look through this thread, for example. Almost, if not all players saying the combat is fine are within the first two or three, most still on the first rank of this forum.
i joined the Forums in 2014... I just not much of a writer

My point was that, forum rank has nothing to do with someone's m&b experience, if we are to assume that very date was the beginning of his m&b experience, this would make 6 years of m&b experience.

While that doesn't mean he's the utmost authority to decide what's right and what's wrong, nor you are, nor i am. If he finds Bannerlord's combat a lot more fun, i don't see how to belittle him over his rank tho :grin: I hope i was able to explain better
Take me, i had an account way back when, i guess from around a decade ago or something, really cant remember, stopped being active on it around 12 or 13, because well, nothing new was happening really. in the meanwhile i lost access to my old mail and could not remember my account name. So when the EA was nearing i made a new account. Never people to the game likely spend more time on places like Reddit, never really been my hang out place, you cant determine anything by account rank or even age. You can determine how someone writes to other people though. I would rather talk about a game with a friendly noob and hear what he has to say, than someone being an ass and feeling entitled to be so, because he had time to play alot of MP.

You like that chamber blocking can't be used reliably?
You like that kicking is literally useless?
I like the doubleswing the shieldbashing
I defenatly like the combat on horse i like the hittingfeedback i like the speed of the weapons and actually yes i also like how they made the kicking. Even the ragdolls are sweet
For me it feels way smoother than warband

Back
Top Bottom