Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Users who are viewing this thread

The guy in the video says he had been in contact with devs from taleworlds, says it right in the start. Obviously you don't know how it works or else you still wouldn't be complaining
Yep, I just saw that. Sorry.
I admit that I have no idea how the combat works. It is time to delete my account.
Goodbye.

Calling anyone to close this horrible and unconstructive thread which only leads to hate

That would be good because the OP that started it was only looking for hate and anger when he made it because hes super mad its not warband comabt

I didn't see you post feedback on the forums while noudelle did. Sounds like you know nothing about what you're talking about. Hell the most posts you've had on forums is in this thread ? ? ? ? ?

Only if you had been this active before, you could have put Noudelle in his place months ago.
Exactly, if noudelle was a nobody in the beta and never actually contributed i would also laugh about it. But noudelle did contribute while most of the people on this thread hardly did anything

I didn't see you post feedback on the forums while noudelle did. Sounds like you know nothing about what you're talking about. Hell the most posts you've had on forums is in this thread ? ? ? ? ?
Posts don't mean knowledge bud. I am on many different forums. I also play Many different games. LAst year on ps4 alone i racked up 3400+ hours. to put that into perspective for you, there are 8760 hours in a year. i sleep for 8 hours a night so that means i was awake for 5840 hours. of those hours i had 3400+ hours playing ps4 games not to mention anything else.

Posts don't mean knowledge bud. I am on many different forums. I also play Many different games. LAst year on ps4 alone i racked up 3400+ hours. to put that into perspective for you, there are 8760 hours in a year. so that means i am awake for 5840 hours. of those hours i had 3400+ hours playing ps4 games not to mention anything else.

What the hell are you saying. You hardly participated in the BANNERLORD beta on COMPUTER as opposed to noudelle who did actually do and it is partly justified he is angry.

I don't give a damn how much hours you put into your PS4 brother

Exactly, if noudelle was a nobody in the beta and never actually contributed i would also laugh about it. But noudelle did contribute while most of the people on this thread hardly did anything
You´re not going to successfully make an appeal to authority on a game forum. The majority of players don´t even know who Noudelle is. I agree with a lot of the issues he/she/it(?) has brought forward in terms of combat, but this is just peak petty cringe and it does nothing but foster a toxic community. You´re defending this guy about as well as Harlaus defends Dhirim lmao

Many people are out there testing the game constantly, they don't have time to sit here on the forums, they are out there enjoying the game. if DEvs took one persons complaints seriously a game would never get balanced or fixed properly. its common sense. the features are in place for a reason, the functionality of the game is in place for a reason. All people disagree and don't see eye to eye on subjects, yet it will and always will take evidence and substantial evidence to warrant a change. They look into it and try to replicate what they are seeing and if they cannot do so on many instances then its a one off and they don't bother. When more and more people start reporting the same problem and it gains ground and creates a broken aspect that is when they begin to heavily weigh the options of, is it affecting gameplay heavily? is it important? is it breaking the game? many factors go into determining whats important. If you would like tell them to push the EA back and see what happens

Many people are out there testing the game constantly, they don't have time to sit here on the forums, they are out there enjoying the game. if DEvs took one persons complaints seriously a game would never get balanced or fixed properly. its common sense. the features are in place for a reason, the functionality of the game is in place for a reason. All people disagree and don't see eye to eye on subjects, yet it will and always will take evidence and substantial evidence to warrant a change. They look into it and try to replicate what they are seeing and if they cannot do so on many instances then its a one off and they don't bother. When more and more people start reporting the same problem and it gains ground and creates a broken aspect that is when they begin to heavily weigh the options of, is it affecting gameplay heavily? is it important? is it breaking the game? many factors go into determining whats important. If you would like tell them to push the EA back and see what happens
Yes..? That's how beta is supposed to work. And Noudelle has truly made his part unlike many others who are just enjoying a free game.

Yes..? That's how beta is supposed to work. And Noudelle has truly made his part unlike many others who are just enjoying a free game.
My secret is that I enjoy finding bugs and making feedback threads more than playing the game itself, which I find to be painfully boring.

You´re not going to successfully make an appeal to authority on a game forum. The majority of players don´t even know who Noudelle are or cares. I agree with a lot of the issues he/she/it(?) has brought forward in terms of combat, but this is just peak petty cringe and it does nothing but foster a toxic community. You´re defending this guy about as well as Harlaus defends Dhirim lmao

I'm not making an appeal to authority. I am merely stating a fact the noudelle participated for a significant amount of time on the forums and invested a lot of time on participating on giving feedback for him to be a troll. Like i said i said i partly agree on him being angry about it since i also don't think this bait thread is the best way to advance.

Its completely unjustified how some people here assume several beta testers who have been here from since the alpha know nothing about the combat and just want it back like warband when its clear those people you aim at never claimed this neither their combat parameters come close to warband glitch animation. These people have spend countless hours inspecting the combat but you just neglect it like its nothing.

Participating on the forums is part of the beta. As far as i know there is no ingame reporting forum so i don't exactly understand how feedback or balance would work without participating in the forums on the website?

People can disagree but this is what forums are for. You can argue those and make constructive criticism that noudelle or many other people who hate the combat have done since the alpha and for almost a year. You're completely neglecting everything someone has done based upon one post.

I suggest to you to check the post history of many of the people who complain a lot about the combat and see how much they have done.

There is a reason the developers made a combat section, it isn't there for decoration. And noudelle has done his part in contributing in that part.

You are perhaps unintentionally missing the context but if you know the context you would know why people are angry.

Regardless of how many "aid" he has given in the forums this thread is looking for nothing but hate, the title itself its a clickbait to generate unnecesary and mindless conflict between everyone and its also trash talking without a good fundament. Again, close this.

Regardless of how many "aid" he has given in the forums this thread is looking for nothing but hate, the title itself its a clickbait to generate unnecesary and mindless conflict between everyone and its also trash talking without a good fundament. Again, close this.
Couldn't agree more, i don't know how this thread has 13 pages.

This has been the largest showing of baby rage I think I've ever seen. He circled a sentence fragment and said the equivalent of "clickbait" and guess what, you all fell for it. It's a ****ing joke.

You have more things you could be crying about.

Back
Top Bottom