Taleworlds: The Looters Need To Be Nerfed!

Should looters be nerfed?

• YES PLOX! TYTY!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • This poll is retarded.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing this post to inform you of a pox that has spread across Calridia.  They have destroyed whole villages.  Their legions pillage manhunters mercilessly.  Whole squads have fallen to this threat.

I am speaking, of course, of the dreaded Looter.

How many bands have they slain?
How many women and churches have they burned and raped?

Please!  Taleworlds, I beg of you, nerf the looters before they come across the Nord sea and conquer further lands!

Note: This thread is a Satirical, and should in no way be taken seriously, except as a potential source of humour. and good, unintelligent conversation.

Those bloody looters are a nuisance and must be dealt with! At least those Sea Raiders are kind. One told me that I had a nice head on my shoulders.

Huh. How 'bout that.

Timoteus said:
Those bloody looters are a nuisance and must be dealt with! At least those Sea Raiders are kind. One told me that I had a nice head on my shoulders.

Huh. How 'bout that.

yeah, but then you have those complimenting forest bandits "I can see a fat purse from a mile away"

mcbeverage101 said:
I am writing this post to inform you of a pox that has spread across Calridia.  They have destroyed whole villages.  Their legions pillage manhunters mercilessly.  Whole squads have fallen to this threat.

I am speaking, of course, of the dreaded Looter.

At first I thought you were talking about the Rhodok...:smile:

Looters are a useful species...How else is a commander meant to get his bunch of farmboy recruits a taste of blood? :grin:

tbendis said:
yeah, but then you have those complimenting forest bandits "I can see a fat purse from a mile away"

You'd think with eyesight that keen those forest bandits would actually be good at archery! :grin:

Wtf is the purpose of this? I know it is suppose to be humerous but there is no discussion or anything.

Man, looters are a pest. Once I ran into 256 of them and they managed to do 15 (!) damage in a minute! I mean, damn. How is a player supposed to survive that?

My bandit foes are banding together. Why this morning I saw 55 Sea Raiders with about 30 prisoners! But...even the finest cavalry in the land cannot defeat...oh god...

Twenty whole Looters! Run for it lads!

I have no idea why even to bother dealing with looters when those groups of 9 villigers are far more of a problem then the looters...
no matter how many u kill they are so stubborn and they come back again... and when u finaly catch them they start talking polite to you all of the sudden - damn why won't you just F DIE?!?! :O

Looters are a plauge.  A sourge a vile vale of villianess wrapt the land of Calradia. 
There are just so many of them - Calradia must be a desolate land, for so many men to done skins and take to the fields in search of booty.

As for peasants, it always seems to be "almost harvesting season," maybe if it were harvesting season from time to time my village would be richer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom