Taleworlds, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, maybe I'm late, but that thing doesn't matter. I beg you to say thank you to our dear developers, Taleworlds! To say thank you for all this 8 years of making the game, for every blog that they have ever released and for one of the best gifts to us - release date on 30th of March and big amount of discounts! I would buy a game without discounts, but Taleworlds, I'm really grateful to you.
So, maybe will come a day when courage of m&b community fails, but this is not this day!
THIS DAY IS THE HARVESTING SEASON!

iu

A big thank you to taleworlds. I feel like this is not only proof that the devs care but that the game is in a better state than some trolls and naysayers would have us believe.

Thank you, Taleworlds for a reverse delay! I can't believe it is only a few left to put my hands on the game; you are doing great, despite all the criticism, good and bad, constructive or desconstructive, still amazed how a small group of people starting with two, then expanding a lil' bit could make such a great game reinventing tons of great features. Just work on the game the way you want/able to.

Thank you so much Taleworlds for 6 years of excitement and hype(for me it is 6 years), I can't believe it is happening after 6 years. I'll play Bannerlord Singleplayer (I HOPE) tomorrow, that idea itself is something lunatic. Can't wait.
You're not as hyped because you have a beta key? Lunatic. After a fortnight of playing beta I was frothing for single player.
Same here

Back
Top Bottom