• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Taleworlds, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

ShillinG

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Guys, maybe I'm late, but that thing doesn't matter. I beg you to say thank you to our dear developers, Taleworlds! To say thank you for all this 8 years of making the game, for every blog that they have ever released and for one of the best gifts to us - release date on 30th of March and big amount of discounts! I would buy a game without discounts, but Taleworlds, I'm really grateful to you.
So, maybe will come a day when courage of m&b community fails, but this is not this day!
THIS DAY IS THE HARVESTING SEASON!

Rafalongo

Veteran
iu

Kribble118

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
A big thank you to taleworlds. I feel like this is not only proof that the devs care but that the game is in a better state than some trolls and naysayers would have us believe.

HexanV

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Thank you, Taleworlds for a reverse delay! I can't believe it is only a few left to put my hands on the game; you are doing great, despite all the criticism, good and bad, constructive or desconstructive, still amazed how a small group of people starting with two, then expanding a lil' bit could make such a great game reinventing tons of great features. Just work on the game the way you want/able to.

sniparsexe

Knight at Arms
Thank you so much Taleworlds for 6 years of excitement and hype(for me it is 6 years), I can't believe it is happening after 6 years. I'll play Bannerlord Singleplayer (I HOPE) tomorrow, that idea itself is something lunatic. Can't wait.
You're not as hyped because you have a beta key? Lunatic. After a fortnight of playing beta I was frothing for single player.
Same here

Top Bottom