TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Good for you guys, we are next in Spring when a somewhat flimsy leftist coalition will overcome a hated, repressive right wing authoritarian inspired (and financially supported) by Orban.

Man **** that, I am old enough to remember things BEFORE covid, when people used to go to the doctors and follow medical advice instead of arguing endlessly over it. Now I am just kind of waiting for people to start kicking pilots out of airplane cockpits, they clearly are hacks who don't really know what they are doing.
Yeah me too. Good old days when you could trust your fellow human. Honestly, things have been going downhill since i was...ehh...about 25. Coincidence? Perhaps. Perhaps not!
CZ elections.
Pfft, how many more elections do I have to go through, voting ODS, hating myself, swearing this is the last time, because surely someone better must pop the next time around?

Also, the plot thickens, the president is hospitalized with massive alcoholism/diabetes/liver cirrhosis, probably unable to interact meaningfully with the external world. Like nation, like president ?

Also, the plot thickens, the president is hospitalized with massive alcoholism/diabetes/liver cirrhosis, probably unable to interact meaningfully with the external world. Like nation, like president ?
You are so cynical, it's clearly a broken heart syndrome after his favorite PM lost the election.

Edit:
Let's play a forum game, "guess the forumite".
A 37-year-old Danish citizen has been arrested and charged after five people were killed and two others injured in an attack using a bow and arrows in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg, police said.

Last edited:
Nordic Film is now postponing the release of a film called Savages (Vildmænd),
about a Danish man living in Norway, hunting with bow and arrow ?
What are the odds...

hRWM-.jpg

Last edited:
Killing 5 people with a bow takes skill. But the police say other weapons were also used (not which).
The man had converted to Islam, so presumably it's terrorism. We'll see.
If i didn't read wrong..That animal is a convicted drug user. There may be mental illness also.
I just want to say that "being muslim" is not a reason to call murders as terrorist.

In Qur'an, God warns humankind to not kill any person without a reason below. [As in Ten Commandments ( "Thou shalt not murder" ) ]

There is a permit and an incentive but only for: ~Those who are trying to take your life at that moment. Or, those who act to take your life in a plan~ (So, variation of self-defense is available, yes. And, you can understand better if you consider those times )

Contrary to what is popularly known.. There is no place in the Qur'an to kill any innocent, whether he/she believes it or not. Radicals that feeding from their own meaning can say it opposite, but lets just look at what God says from ages /including times at Moses and Jesus/ .

Unbelieving, or changing religion is subject between person & Allah. There is nothing in Islam but to warn and call to the truth.

Those who show non-believers or apostates as guilty and to be killed; Those who change the Quran in practice; are lovers of terrorism, and terrorists. But, they are not muslims.

If you say that Islam/Muslims are reason of being called as terrorist. This is untrue. Terrorists does terrorism with wrong understandings of having religion, race, money, interest, health etc.

That looks like a personal crime.

If i didn't read wrong..That animal is a convicted drug user. There may be mental illness also.
I just want to say that "being muslim" is not a reason to call murders as terrorist.
His problem is "being radicalized Muslim", just as for other terror attacks. You can't claim insanity as defense, when it's about religious fanaticism.
But then again, what do you know.
Edit: what do I know, he's actually criminally insane.:smile:

No. But when a Muslim in a western country commits mass murder in public, in a seemingly random way ('killing spree') it's almost always terrorism.
It correlates to many other terrorist mass murders in recent years. Hence the notion.
But it can of course also "just" be mental illness. But many terrorists are already mentally disturbed so it can be hard to distinguish.
Being a Muslim - and killing someone - is obviously not enough to be terrorism.

Speaking of murder:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Maybe it's a Muslim holiday season for offing infidels.

Edit: the UK killer is a Somali Muslim and this was a terror attack.
It's okay though, we can take it. :smile:

My organization is considering undertaking a large project for helping refugees most of whom are Arab Muslims with presumably low education. I'm not saying they are going to kill us, but helping them is not something I would want to do (mostly because they are likely backward religious people), so I'll pass that and remain involved with non-refugee stuff. Is this how turning into right-wing conservative feels like?

Last edited:
My organization is considering undertaking a large project for helping refugees most of whom are Arab Muslims with presumably low education. I'm not saying they are going to kill us, but helping them is not something I would want to do (mostly because they are likely backward religious people), so I'll pass that and remain involved with non-refugee stuff. Is this how turning into right-wing conservative feels like?
This is how 'trust deficiency for humanity' progresses, but i don't blame you... Paradoxically I'm surrounded by fanatics who tend to be xenophobes. I wonder what is worse...

P.S. Still, some right-wing activists would greet you with their arms wide open for what you just said :grin:

I appreciate your openness and self-awareness but honestly wtf

Please, you are scaring the children.
He was a great character, despite being played by the CIA and the Bush admin to sell the Iraq war on false pretenses. If you read how actually things happened.
The US politics needs more old school types with integrity like him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom