TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

(Paywall)

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.
?

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The Times report also reveals the financial pressure on Trump is mounting as he is personally responsible for loans and other debts totaling $421m, with most of it coming due within four years.

“Should he win re-election, his lenders could be placed in the unprecedented position of weighing whether to foreclose on a sitting president,” it reads.

HJpS6.jpg

Update: Trump has refuted the report
"Actually I paid tax. And you'll see that as soon as my tax returns - it's under audit, they've been under audit for a long time," ...
"The IRS [Internal Revenue Service] does not treat me well… they treat me very badly,"
Maybe he's just referring to the $72.9m tax refund that's subject of an audit.

Last edited:
He's got less than two weeks before the big day. Hopefully he'll lose, and then we can start fresh in January no matter what crazy **** he pulls between now and then.

I hope I'm being overly paranoid but he will remain in office till mid-January, and as commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces and de factp leader of the Proud Boys and Boogaloos, 14 of whom were trying to assassinate the governor of Michigan.

@Lord Brutus, I have had troubles finding reliable news on this. I don't doubt that something happen, just unclear on what actually happened. Where did you see that? I am finding things ranging from this

(where the source and the title makes me think that they might, perhaps, be exaggerating a side of the story a little)

To this

and this one, which mentions involvement of the Proud Boys

I wish journalists stopped spinning the news to fit a political agenda and just stuck with the basic damn facts so that we can each decide what to think of it, but I guess that's asking too much these days.

Here's hoping it's not the start of a trend...
Yes, three dead, including one decapitated, and six (I think) wounded is what one """"mentally ill"""", """"unarmed""""" man with a knife can do.

13 year old me who unfortunately browsed **** like bestgore can tell you that yes, you can indeed cut a head off with a knife.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom