TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

You can´t just draw arbitrary geographical lines to profit the US´ vast wealth of resources
Hahaha pen goes click skkkkk

The sad thing is the Greenland parliament (landsting) are gullible and see it as a sign of influence and power (perhaps even independence),
whereas Danish politicians can see right through the US strategy/manipulation.
It was the same when Greenland politicians were quick to invite Chinese drilling companies to explore possible ores. It would have been a disaster.

The protesters also called for Brazil's Congress and Supreme Court to be shut down, and for decree AI-5 – issued by the Brazilian military dictatorship in 1968 — to be reinstated. It had allowed the junta, which governed the country from 1964 to 1985, to shut down parliament and scrap civil liberties. Protesters also carried signs demanding a military intervention with Bolsonaro at the helm.

Historian Fico believes only a small minority of Bolsonaro's supporters are genuine radicals. "Even so it has a certain symbolic dimension when the president repeatedly meets with protesters who hold up such [anti-democratic] banners," he adds.

We often hear of data leaks, and it's either errors, hackers or illegal business (The Facebook-Cambridge Analytica scandal was a big deal).

Some Norwegian journalists bought information on 140.000 mobile applications from the company Tamoco with address in London.
It only cost €3,160. They could then find the indentities, addresses, daily activities and so on on thousands of Norwegians,
including military personnel on restricted areas. The daily life of a colonel on NATO missions was completely mapped.
He had no social media presence, but a few apps on his phone was all it took :smile:

(Norwegian) https://www.nrk.no/norge/xl/norske-offiserer-og-soldater-avslort-av-mobilen-1.14890424

It's tragically funny how there's absolutely no oversight and governments have just given up.

As far as i am aware, the indians are amassing artillery. I would guess that they may make a PR strike against a conciliatory target like the Iranians did to the US in Iraq...if the chinese weren't ****ing insane and are currently asking for an apology on the behalf of the indian soldiers who resisted the chinese push.

Edit: my personal bias is that both countries are currently in control of raging nationalists and the two countries will suffer for it. India is already repeating the 1984 purge of sihks... though agaisnt muslims instead, whilst the chinese are ethnically cleansing the turkic uhgur minority in their country.

**** em

Last edited:
Really doesn't seem to be much on it on mainstream media outlets, which to me is likely a good sign.

A very brief read of news 12+ hours old (from the BBC, first few results when googling "bbc news china india") indicates that both nations are de-escalating the situation, so doesn't seem too hot at the moment. That border has been a bit of a flashpoint for a long time, I recall reading previously, so I'm assuming there is nothing unique enough about this incident as to allow for it to evolve into a significant conflict.

Really doesn't seem to be much on it on mainstream media outlets, which to me is likely a good sign.

A very brief read of news 12+ hours old (from the BBC, first few results when googling "bbc news china india") indicates that both nations are de-escalating the situation, so doesn't seem too hot at the moment. That border has been a bit of a flashpoint for a long time, I recall reading previously, so I'm assuming there is nothing unique enough about this incident as to allow for it to evolve into a significant conflict.
Except one side has a religious nationalist and the other has a Maoist Idealogue. They have had fairly reserves govts face off in the past.

Hyperbolic scare-mongering at this point doesn't really equate to anything either, though. The governments in question are engaged in talks, and so far we haven't seen further escalation - so it can be presumed, based on the information we have at hand, that as of now things aren't going to escalate.

Yep, judged by the overly woke tossersphere who think they know it all, what an awful person who menstruates she must be. Daniel Potter with his patronising lecture on why she is definitely wrong, what a pillock.

Whatever you think about the current drama, she has proven herself to be a completely insane person in the very recent past. She calls people anti-semites for criticising banks, thinks Jeremy Corbyn is the devil, and openly retcons nonwhite / gay characters into her books to cover the fact that she wrote an upper class book about a fantasy conservative hierarchy.

Yep, judged by the overly woke tossersphere who think they know it all, what an awful person who menstruates she must be. Daniel Potter with his patronising lecture on why she is definitely wrong, what a pillock.
the problem here is that she is in fact definitely wrong, and literally flat out lying half the time. and otherwise insane, as jacob said.

I'm not intelligent enough to understand this 4D gender chess.
“There are trans men & non-binary people who menstruate you absolute wilting head of lettuce,”
Surely if you menstraute you would not consider yourself male - even trans male.
If being male can include menstruation it can incude anything, and gender (male/female) seizes to exist as phenomenon.
Therefore you can't call yourself (trans) man, since male/female doesn't exist. You can't be across/beyond (i.e. trans) man e.g. since 'male' doesn't exist.
It also means non-binary is invalid since it implies a binary (male/female) dichotomy, that doesn't exist.
Basically any word/language used to describe gender/sexuality is invalid, including trans, gay, gender fluid etc.
Gender now only exists as a post-modernist rhetorical fata morgana.

Back
Top Bottom