TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, definitely! :lol:
EBp4ez1XkAAQ4MU.jpg:large

It's Midnight. Jeffery can scarcely believe it, but there is a breeze in his cell. His completely enclosed and sealed cell. It's a chilling breeze. He knows how bad it looks for him this time, but he's gotten out from tighter spots before. Much tighter than this. The red recording light on the camera in the corner of the room flickers momentarily, and then shuts off. There's a noise at the door. Jeffery can hear multiple locks being undone with methodical precision. Finally, the cell door swings open, propelled by the unseen and unnatural breeze. Bill Clinton steps in, grinning ear to ear. In his hand is a box of pizza adorned with a cartoon rat.

"Sorry, Jeff. It's late. We know you prefer Domino's when you're dining alone, but we could only get to Chuckee's at this hour."

Jeffery relaxes. "Don't worry about it, Bill." He takes an offered piece of pizza and grimaces somewhat.

"Hope you don't mind," Bill says in a reconciliatory manner.

"Couldn't get a straight CP for ya. They only had cheese and olives left this late. Now, we need to take stock. Who else has the names?"

"Ya kidding me, Willy? I ain't stupid. I've been in this game a long time. No one that don't need to be. Just you, Hill, Weinstein. No one else."

Bill Clinton smiles. "That's good, Jeff. That's real good. How you liking that pizza, buddy?"

Feeling relaxed that Bill had come all this way to personally put his mind at ease, Jeff replies with a full mouth, "Oh, it ain't what I'd choose, but it ain't bad, considering."

"Good," says Bill. "That's real good, Jeffy. Because that greasy slab of olive-covered ****'s the last thing you're ever gonna ****ing taste."

Before the shock can fully register on Epstein's face, he's collapsing and it's all going black, as the wire cuts deep into his throat.

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/agent-47-finds-manhattan-jail-mission-weirdly-easy/

During his latest mission to kill and silence noted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in the Manhattan Correctional Center before he could testify about his powerful backers, notorious hitman Agent 47 was taken aback by just how easy the assassination was.

“My clients made it very clear this needed to look like an accident, which I thought was going to be really hard to pull off considering someone already tried to kill him once,” Agent 47 said, in a rare interview. “There are cameras everywhere and this is an extremely high profile case… but I kinda just walked in and did it. I think a guard even saw me at one point but then he just gave me a wave.”

NUQAR'S Kentucky "Nuqar" James XXL said:
https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/agent-47-finds-manhattan-jail-mission-weirdly-easy/
“I spent days studying the layout of the prison and devising various options that would make the target’s death look like suicide, factoring in guard routes, camera placement and potential witnesses,” Agent 47 continued. “I guess that was a total waste. Honestly, I probably could have just lit the guy on fire and they would have said it was a suicide.”
:lol:

10 year ago I would have laughed at someone suggesting this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49332640

It's some weird kind of dystopian thoughtcrime where you can't make jokes on stereotypes and portray actual gender differences.
The law might have been made with good intentions, but those examples open the door for prohibiting practically any portrayal of human interaction.
It's only ads for now - as I understand it - but in 10 years when it applies to movies/TV too, I won't be laughing.

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. I need a nice, soothing cup of tea.

Adorno said:

It's some weird kind of dystopian thoughtcrime where you can't make jokes on stereotypes and portray actual gender differences.
The law might have been made with good intentions, but those examples open the door for prohibiting practically any portrayal of human interaction.
It's only ads for now - as I understand it - but in 10 years when it applies to movies/TV too, I won't be laughing.

It shouldn't be that surprising that when society reacts to ridiculousness with open arms that the ridiculousness gets more ridiculous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(sociology)

Adorno said:
Do you ever wonder if it's a generational thing and you're simply slowly becoming out of touch or if the world is really getting dumber? Asking for a 40-something friend.

maybe everyone over the age of 30 should just commit self oof in order to escape the coming orwellian dystopia, because that's definitely a thing that's happening.

Feragorn said:
maybe everyone over the age of 30 should just commit self oof in order to escape the coming orwellian dystopia, because that's definitely a thing that's happening.
I unironically admire your intensity.
Roccoflipside said:
As someone slightly under 30, please don't. I need sane people in the world!  :iamamoron:
I guess I can putter around for a while :smile:

kurczak said:
Do you ever wonder if it's a generational thing and you're simply slowly becoming out of touch or if the world is really getting dumber? Asking for a 40-something friend.
That's definitely it. I've lost touch.
While the young kids are fighting reality and comedy, I'm just sitting here trying to understand the popularity of Tumblr - oh, wait...

This interview with Epstein's old bodygurd is... really something.

You said: “He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o’clock in the morning. It’s all corruption you know. It’s all bull****.”

Listen, don’t put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

We talked about this.

I understand we got this.

I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?

Listen, you’re really smart and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart. You have no idea. Please!

What do you mean by that?

I can’t explain you. I can’t explain you over the phone any of this.

You said that last time. And we didn’t talk for years. You can tell the world who this guy was. You were with him for a long time. You know what I mean?

[Silence.]

I totally understand that you think he could have had help committing suicide.

First of all, I have to go right now. I have another client.

Still training people?

Yes. But just be careful. I’m not kidding.

What’s your email so I can send you —

Don’t do any kind of that stuff. Just don’t play it. Seriously.

Can you tell me why?

I can’t. I can’t.

May I ask you one more question?

Go ahead.

Have you been talking to anyone in the government, the FBI? Have they come to you?

[Long pause] Um. Great talking to you. Seriously. We talk later.

Back
Top Bottom