TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh my, but I've been doing little bows instead when speaking with girls who have refused to shake my hand. Are there any special rules for men bowing to women, or should I expect Allah to have lined me up in his sights?

If she is a concubine of the sultan, then you are right to bow. God commands us to revere our superiors.
If she is merely the daughter of your local halal butcher, then you have castrated yourself before the community.

Shaking a woman's hand is silly. But it's good for formal **** or whatever. I hope I will never have female peers in a formal setting so I don't have to do that. I want a segregated job to avoid touching women's hands.

Her logic is severely compromised, therefore dispose of the body. No need to join the main body of citizens.

I did my undergrad at a university with many exchange students from Saudi Arabia, some fairly devout, some less so. One guy I used to hang out with was less so, and he would piss off the niqab-wearing girls he'd be partnered up with during labs by asking for high-fives constantly.

Incel, the misogynist ideology that inspired the deadly Toronto attack, explained
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian

Elliot Rodger: How misogynist killer became 'incel' hero
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43892189

‘Raw hatred’: why the 'incel' movement targets and terrorises women
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/raw-hatred-why-incel-movement-targets-terrorises-women

There's so much incelphobia in the news after the Toronto attack. Less than 1% of incels become radicalized, this alarmist bigotry is dangerous.

Spoken like a true incel.

And ignoring whether or not you're about to snap and crash your car into the sidewalk, having a concept of relationships and sex that centers around entitlement and possession is deeply unhealthy and already a ticking time bomb.

This actually got me thinking that maybe muslims have been taking the rap for radical incels. I would go so far as to say that 100% of islamic terrorists were in fact incels or frustrated about no gf in some way.
If only /r9k/ and ISIS could work together we might finally achieve international sharia law with anime characteristics.

Personally, I welcome our Truecel Overlords. Don't talk to me about Kurdistan until you're willing to recognize Incelistan.

Caius_Cosades said:
This actually got me thinking that maybe muslims have been taking the rap for radical incels. I would go so far as to say that 100% of islamic terrorists were in fact incels or frustrated about no gf in some way.

ISIS is cope.

Jacob's definitely talked about it before, but preying on angsty young men with persecution complexes is like 99% of terror recruitment anyway. Couple that with free slave wives and oil money, and you've got a potent body pipeline.

Incel is the sexual proletariat
just like the proletariat in liberal democracy stand for the ultimate failure of the enlightenment project, what the figure of the incel stands for is the falsity of our sexual liberation, it stands today for its polar opposite, the slavery to sexuality. the Incel revolution will abolish sexual meaning and truly free humanity

If you lose your virginity and then never have sex again for like a decade, can you essentially become a sexless permavirgin loser again?

I'm uhh.. asking for a friend.

You can't re-virginate yourself but you can still be an incel. Of course, some incel irredentists claim that even kissing a girl removes all incel status for life.

Back
Top Bottom