TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Literally where I was reminded of his existence  :oops: not the cancerous HoI4 version though.

BenKenobi said:
Goulashnikov said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
His avatar is of a russian revolution era genocidal warlord.
As much as Roman was a madman, I've never heard of any atrocities committed as a result of his leadership.
Dude, play some Kaiserreich.
I only played that as Bulgaria and Alash Orda.  :sad:

Allowing casual users the immediate knowledge of military drone activity would undermine their role as a clean, family-friendly war mascot. This app should definitely be banned.

Protofascistposting aside, what's up with apple's completely uneven obsession with third party apps? Why do they have such a strong agenda in hiding a very specific subset of things like confederate flags while allowing plenty of R-rated material?

Jacobhinds said:
Allowing casual users the immediate knowledge of military drone activity would undermine their role as a clean, family-friendly war mascot. This app should definitely be banned.

Protofascistposting aside, what's up with apple's completely uneven obsession with third party apps? Why do they have such a strong agenda in hiding a very specific subset of things like confederate flags while allowing plenty of R-rated material?

Apple's obsessed with corporate image. Nobody really makes a stink about 99% of potentially objectionable material, but the 1% of things that get taken to the media would be harder to deal with otherwise.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard they pulled all material that included the confederate flag.
Ultimate General is one of the best games I've seen.
Darth really did a good job with transitioning from modding to game development.

f1Pt0.jpg

Shia and friends are actually coming here to Finland, Lapland to be specific, they're doing some art thing where they spend a month or such in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

I hope they bring the flag, nothing like capture the flag in the Northern wilderness. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom