TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

I’m suspicious of conspiracy theories and speculation about inter-dimensional travel. Despite that, David Grush‘s Congressional testimony seemed credible, so, IDK what to think. Hopefully, more will be disclosed.

Last edited:
I very much remain a skeptic. Where's the meat? There's always some fool claiming massive secret govt deception, and there's never any evidence. This is more of the same, but now populist politicians seized it and make hay with UFOs, because they are playing to their anti-establishment voter base. This is as post-truth it can get, and it would get worse.

I’m suspicious of conspiracy theories and speculation about inter-dimensional travel. Despite that, David Grush‘s Congressional testimony seemed credible, so, IDK what to think. Hopefully, more will be disclosed.

The entire UFO craze is a uniquely American phenomenon created by a mixture of US government spread mass hysteria, UFOs in cinema, and LSD. There's no chance this is any different. There seem to be a lot of people inside the US intelligence bureaucracy who genuinely believe in UFOs and point to these blurry videos or fighter dogfights every few years, but despite all the insanely scandalous leaks over the last few decades (including proving that the CIA killed JFK (something that nobody with a shred of intelligence was shocked by)), they've never shown anything credible or concrete.

The fact that the vast (and I mean VAST) majority of UFO sightings still happen within the borders of the contiguous USA should be the smoking gun that this is a human invention.

xAyZ_lSZbN030dKJ.jpg

despite all the insanely scandalous leaks over the last few decades (including proving that the CIA killed JFK (something that nobody with a shred of intelligence was shocked by))

Wait, when was this? It wouldn't be particularly surprising, but I've kept up with a lot of the documents that the American government foolishly declassifies and this one somehow escaped me.

That's been known for a long time, but it's ultimately on the same level as this guy right now claiming America has alien ships and corpses stored away somewhere. Hearsay, admittedly from someone who may have had the appropriate connections, but unverified nonetheless. I tend to adhere to Hanlon's razor when it comes to things like the Kennedy assassination - it's usually sufficient to explain a number of mystifying historical events.

Even if it is purely a scam by US intelligence and/or the Pentagon to secure hidden government funds without oversight, I’d like to see it fully exposed.

As far as I've seen nothing ever gets fully exposed. Even something as "simple" as the Iran Contra situation was the brainchild of a dozen people across different organisations who all denied knowing the full story, which is probably true. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for some guy to join US intelligence in the 90s or whatever, and then they start reading classified documents written decades earlier speculating the existence of UFOs, and then to become a UFO truther. People in the US government probably fall for their "own" psyops all the time, simply because the organisations involved are so large.

Wait, when was this? It wouldn't be particularly surprising, but I've kept up with a lot of the documents that the American government foolishly declassifies and this one somehow escaped me.

Admittedly I'm mostly getting this second hand from other people, but in December last year a load of documents were declassified that proved that Oswald was an active CIA asset at the very least. Whether the final murder was part of a grand high level conspiracy or intentional or not is probably irrelevant, its clear the whole thing was their fault as an organization. But to be honest anyone who needed more leaks to prove that is not playing with a full deck.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for some guy to join US intelligence in the 90s or whatever, and then they start reading classified documents written decades earlier speculating the existence of UFOs, and then to become a UFO truther. People in the US government probably fall for their "own" psyops all the time, simply because the organisations involved are so large.
The sworn testimony from David Fravor wasn’t historical documents.

Ryan Graves testimony:

Undisclosed classified videos previously admitted:
As well as seeking greater information collection an NDAA amendment seeks to Nationalise “recovered technologies of unknown origin (TUO) and biological evidence of non-human intelligence (NHI)”

Last edited:
I'm not sure that map of UFO sightings is evidence in itself. It could also be classic confirmation bias (or self fulfilling prophecy).
The map could mainly show how there's a particular interest in UFOs in certain countries, and therefore more sightings. Perhaps authorities or organisations to which you can actually report UFOs.
No sighting doesn't necessarily mean no UFO, but that the sighting is interpreted as something else, or simply ignored as just a weird phenomenon. Like how some people see ghosts (even very often) and others never.
Ask a group of people to be on the lookout for a particular common bird, and report the sightings. You will find a much higher rate of reports in that group.

But I'm playing the Devil's advocate, and don't believe any of it. I prefer watching The X-files.
That Grusch guy only has second hand information, and pilots might be observing phenomena (UFOs) that are 'natural'; we just don't have an explanation (yet). Jumping to aliens as explanation, is like inventing the god Thor to explain thunder. There are many things we have yet to understand.

Thousands overwhelm New York's Union Square for streamer giveaway
A crowd of thousands that packed Manhattan's Union Square for a popular livestreamer's hyped giveaway got out of hand Friday afternoon, with some clambering on vehicles, hurling chairs and throwing punches, leaving police struggling to rein in the chaos.

Aerial TV news footage showed a surging, tightly packed crowd running through the streets, scaling structures in the park and snarling traffic.
Police planned to charged the streamer, Kai Cenat, with multiple counts of inciting a riot, unlawful assembly and possibly other crimes, NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey said in the evening. Officers arrested 65 people, including 30 juveniles.

Influencer to be charged after chaos erupts in New York City's Union Square
Influencer and Twitch streamer Kai Cenat will be charged with at least two counts of inciting a riot and unlawful assembly after thousands of people descended on Union Square in New York City Friday afternoon, police said.

The crowd was apparently responding to Cenat's promise of free PlayStations, sparking a chaotic scene and a massive police response.

What the ****. :lol: That's hilarious. I'd never heard of Kai Cenat, but as part of his restitution I hope they make him stay off social media. Enough with "influencers" doing stupid **** to get attention.

Prigozhin likely killed but no evidence plane was shot down by missile, Pentagon says

Back
Top Bottom