TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Users who are viewing this thread

The next hearing is sheduled for 4th. December :neutral:
It's going to be a very long trial. I sincerely hope they have something substantial, but I don't see it.
They've been after Trump's associates and his companies/organisations for a long time but Trump has escaped charges.
Except that one time in 2019 with his charity fraud where he - in a settlement - admitted to misusing funds. And that meant nothing to his career.
Anything but being found guilty of serious crime(s) will be a defeat.
As I see it, in the "hush-money" part of the trial they have to prove he did it to save his election and not his marriage. The payment itself is not even illegal.
Falsifying records is serious but I haven't read specifically what they are.

Well, Bill Clinton was not impeached for receiving blow jobs, but for lying about it. You just need to question Trump under oath and he'll bury himself, because he can't help it.
But the trial is really minor and we hope for more serious upcoming cases.

They have a myriad of recorded phone calls and receipts, most of them signed. What else you got? :lol: Prosecutors don't typically share evidence pre-trial.
Also. his next court date is April 25 but its for a different trial.

Last edited:

Italy helped a retailer open chocolate and gelato stores across Asia.

The United States offered a loan for a coastal hotel expansion in Haiti.

Belgium backed the film “La Tierra Roja,” a love story set in the Argentine rainforest.

And Japan is financing a new coal plant in Bangladesh and an airport expansion in Egypt.

Funding for the five projects totaled $2.6 billion, and all four countries counted their backing as so-called “climate finance” ...

In doing so, they broke no rules. That's because the pledge came with no official guidelines for what activities count as climate finance.
“This is the wild, wild west of finance,” said Mark Joven, Philippines Department of Finance undersecretary, who represents the country at U.N. climate talks. “Essentially, whatever they call climate finance is climate finance.”
Developed nations reported more than 40,000 direct contributions toward the finance target, totaling more than $182 billion, from 2015 to 2020, the last year for which data is available.
The system’s lack of transparency made it impossible to tell how much money is going to efforts that truly help reduce global warming and its impact.

I’m suspicious of conspiracy theories and speculation about inter-dimensional travel. Despite that, David Grush‘s Congressional testimony seemed credible, so, IDK what to think. Hopefully, more will be disclosed.

Last edited:
I very much remain a skeptic. Where's the meat? There's always some fool claiming massive secret govt deception, and there's never any evidence. This is more of the same, but now populist politicians seized it and make hay with UFOs, because they are playing to their anti-establishment voter base. This is as post-truth it can get, and it would get worse.

I’m suspicious of conspiracy theories and speculation about inter-dimensional travel. Despite that, David Grush‘s Congressional testimony seemed credible, so, IDK what to think. Hopefully, more will be disclosed.

The entire UFO craze is a uniquely American phenomenon created by a mixture of US government spread mass hysteria, UFOs in cinema, and LSD. There's no chance this is any different. There seem to be a lot of people inside the US intelligence bureaucracy who genuinely believe in UFOs and point to these blurry videos or fighter dogfights every few years, but despite all the insanely scandalous leaks over the last few decades (including proving that the CIA killed JFK (something that nobody with a shred of intelligence was shocked by)), they've never shown anything credible or concrete.

The fact that the vast (and I mean VAST) majority of UFO sightings still happen within the borders of the contiguous USA should be the smoking gun that this is a human invention.

xAyZ_lSZbN030dKJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom