TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Vermillion_Hawk

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBVC
Best answers
Yeah, in the era where about any information is 5 minutes of googling away, millions of people every year uproot their lives and move half a world away because they got tricked by a Homestead Act leaflet.
It still happens. There was a member here, Athenian or PoisonCourtesan or whatever they went by, who decided to move to America of all places based on the misguided notions I was talking about.

Evelyn

Goblet
Duke
WF&SWBNWVC
Best answers
Ath was young, and in the end never moved to America.
(And, America is still a much better place to live than Greece for someone like her.)

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
(And, America is still a much better place to live than Greece.)
FTFY
I mean, there is an added danger of a random shooting, sure, but you guys are in a way better state than us, period. Gender or sexual orientation plays little role to that, although I do admit it might be a more open (or perhaps more indifferent which sometimes is good) society.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Yeah, that's part of it. Those dudes made everybody's life difficult, if only by their sheer idiocy, though. Still, they were nerfed in the latest elections and now, you only hear comments about them for old coots, like, "Ah, remember the days of the Revolution (fascist terminology for the Dictatorship)" and the likes.
Plus, the guys are cowards. They only fight back if they are in a crowd and then, only if they are 100% certain they are gonna win. Otherwise, it's just insults and name-calling of Kindergarten level.
I can't comment of how it is for the queer people, first hand, but my brother never really had any problems, beside that aforementioned name calling.

The real problem is the pious housewives and gentlemen, as I like to call them. The type of comformist, religious (usually middle-aged) assholes. It's difficult to describe the type, becaues from what I gather, it's a mostly Mediterranean thing. If we have an Italian or Turk around, they will know what I mean.