Taleworlds Multiplayer: The Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

povbY.png

*image is a work in progress

That's correct folks, we now have a thread for playing games with other forumites! Feel like playing a casual round of Warcraft 3? Make a post here and see if anyone will join you! Feel like playing Tomb Raider multiplayer? Sad because literally nobody plays Tomb Raider multiplayer? Arrange something here! You get the idea.

Frequently asked Questions:

Q: Can't we just post about this in the threads of the respective games?
A: Yeah, but some games don't have threads. Besides, now you have everything you need, for any game, right here.

Q: Don't we already have the TW AOE 2 FIGHT thread?
A: Yeah, but that's only for AoE 2.

Q: Can I make a better image to put in the OP?
A: Please do.

Q: Why does your OP suck so bad?
A: I was hoping someone else would make the thread :/

5b10f29015.gif

But if you're on my friends list I'll feel bad about talking **** about you behind your back. I still miss calling Densetsu names all the time, but now I can't. My friends list is also full. I don't understand why Valve put a limit on that.

Oh, wait, yes I do. To make you pay them money to buy cards to expand it. ****ing ****birds.

Holy ****, you have a full friendslist? Why? How?

Never understood that. My friendslist is only people in my WoR Company (As I am staff) and actual friends, leaving me at just 20ish. Much better than having to sift through loads of people I don't even talk to, and don't get spammed with "X is playing game"

Indeed  :party:
Yeah, for steam friends,
By default, you have a limit of 250 people for your friends list and every level adds another 5 slots - which means that you get 50 slots per milestone (10, 20, etc).

In addition to that, linking a Facebook account adds another 50 slots - to a base of 300.
Personally I have I think 15 friends, and they're all people from Warband or the forum.

I like having 300+ friends, it means you have a better chance of having mutual friends with other people. It's interesting when you meet people who other people that you know knows the people you meet and vice verca with the people you do know. Completely!

jacobhinds said:
David Dire said:
Anybody else actually play Ultimate General: Gettysburg? I would try normal multiplayer but I don't want to get my **** kicked in.

I'm up for that and I barely know the mechanics so you're probably gonna wreck me. Do I have you on steam?

Nope

Perhaps playing me will awaken your inner general.

Arvenski said:
This is a good thread to have, Vrael. :smile:
It most certainly is! It'll be the biggest thing to come to OT since World News Todayhopefully. Now, I finally got that steam link thing under my avatar working correctly, so that's convenient. And tomorrow is my 3 year anniversery of having a steam account, which is funny since it feels waay longer than that. I'm pretty sure I was playing warband in middle school.

Aaaaaanyway. I'ma be playing some Warcraft 3 tomorrow night, if some peeps will join me. We don't even have to play a melee game, I got about 70 custom maps. Even Bomberman  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom