Taleworlds LEGENDARY Blood Bowl Championship - Season 1 underway

Users who are viewing this thread

Then let's replace him with another player. I don't mind a league restart but I don't think there's a need to(plus we've got 3 matches played now, 2 more games till the end of Day 1). Calodine can replace Bloodluster.

I never admined a league so I don't know, but I heard they have reserve player lists for large organised league. See if it's possible, if it isn't we can restart things.

I know for a fact that you can bring in new players, as it was how I got into the Orca Cola Leagues.

Note: The new player inherits the win/lose record of the player they replaced, for better or worse.

Actually I was on IRC pretty much all afternoon and evening of Saturday (the day we agreed on).
But if you want to replace me it's fine.

Archonsod said:
Right. Not sure how to do it then but if Calodine wants to step in, and can play this bloody match before the end of the week ...

I'm free whenever except new years eve after 7 or so.

Its simple, I can't get round to it. Calodine can. He takes my place with his team and plays the match, he also starts with a 0-0 record so its fair for him.

Calodine and Kronic need to play their match, and LL and BloodLuster need to play. Apparently Kronic and Calodine have arranged a time already so we're just waiting for them. If LL and Bloodluster haven't played their match by then I'll set it as a 0 - 0 draw and forcibly end the day.

Calodine's team is now in the league, so they should be able to play no problems.

Last two matches for Day 1 still unplayed, I hope Bloodluster and Lost Lamb know they're supposed to play.

Pulling my team out, cos' the league's not progressing at all, no one cares enough to post here etc. Zzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom