Taleworlds LEGENDARY Blood Bowl Championship - Season 1 underway

Users who are viewing this thread

Archonsod

An old salt from the mainland
Marquis
Season 1 is now underway. You can check your fixtures for the season via the calendar, I'll also list them here (and fill in the results as we go).

We're shooting for a week per day, but given there's five matches per day this isn't going to be that strictly enforced. I will forcibly end the day if we're waiting on one or two matches being played before we can move on however. If you need more time, best to say so.

First three days of fixtures:
fixtures1.jpg

Tuckles said:
Also: ffffffff--

I'm up against Arch on day 3 D:
Like that's a bad thing. Day 3, when most of my thralls are out due to being snacked on, and I still don't have enough money to recruit another vamp.

Oh, and the league tracks it's own hall of fame too, so that should be a laugh.

Tuckles said:
Ooh.

Thursday isn't good for me.

That's the day of my Maths exam, and that's when I'm gonna cram all my Spanish studies. I'm free on Wednesday or Friday though.

Friday then, we'll fix a more exact time to meet online later.

Who am I playing? I may wind up having to forfeit at this rate, new ISP's still ****ing me around and I got no internet.

totally unrelated with the season but is Bloodbowl worth it? i used to watch my friends older brother play tabletop, though i did drool alot back then...

Yes. Just yes. It's side-splittingly hilarious yet teeth-grindingly frustrating at the same time, especially in these kind of tournaments with people from the forum. Your star player tripping and dying on a GFI for example.

You know, I've been tempted by this game as it is and these big leagues you keep organizing and getting people involved aren't dissuading me much.

Had a fun game with my High Elves vs Wood Elves:
I win the coin toss and kick centre of his half and it lands near the middle of the field. Received a MNG injury on LOS. He scores a very quick TD in his 2nd turn.

I receive and try to advance a caged ball carrier up my right, cage keeps getting disrupted by WE, ball carrier survives a few 1D blitzes. I try dodging open to pass to 2 open guys left side of the field but get tackled. WE suffer some 1d turnover, either a dodge or ball pickup. I gather the ball up, make the pass(catch snake eyes failed on reroll but ball bounced to the next player) and advance my open guy on the left, makes mistake leaving him in blitz range of WE WD if she GFI twice. Tried to GFI with a player to mark the WD and failed turnover. WE WD tries the blitz, GFI fails and I tie the score.

WEs only had 2 rerolls and they were trying a lot of 1D stuff so naturally bad things start to happen.

2nd half, ball lands on my right/forward part of the half. Early WE turnovers allowed me to advance my cage deep, usually involving WD tripping on a leap.

Anyway I got a solid cage near the endzone for the turn 16 TD and the WDs got knocked out, 1 of them was in the right position for a gang foul.

(The WEs got raped by undead for their next match 3-1 with a death and disbanded.)

Back
Top Bottom