Taleworlds: Is this all we can expect?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revverie, everyone on this forum cares about this game deeply, which is exactly why these threads are made in the first place.

Players are expressing their anger in the only way they know how, as a last resort in the hope to get noticed. Actual critiques and much needed feedback for the dev's dont appear to get listened to. There are tons of threads with suggestions and what-to-improve. Lets not forget the countless of mods that have been made that put all these things in the game already. Work with those modders and implement their changes.

If the dev's would be more transparent in what they can and cant or will and wont do it would lead to more understanding.

Understanding leads to co-operation, misunderstanding leads to opposition.
Well, just breaking the rule to answer to you, even though if you want to discuss further we could dm, but just check mushashi's profile. He has probably done 1 single good post, and that is just me being hopeful, because every other post is him denigrating people who support this game, insulting taleworlds calling them liars or just plain saying "wrong" at every comment that isn't saying this company is trash. If you think this person cares about the game then we disagree completely, they just use this platform to troll people and to put themselves in a high tower looking down to this apparently terrible company. The thing is, he's lying and he knows it, just read the title of this thread, we all know this is not all we can expect and that they're still working on the game, but he purposefully dismisses that fact because "tw bad" in fact he dismisses every comment that proves this in this thread because that isn't compatible with his so apparent views on the company. This is not taleworlds being bad at communicating, this is just a deranged person trying to cause useless fights, and I'm ashamed to say I over participated here, and I'm still doing so.
Also, the last patches have contained ideas that came from mods and suggestions, I, more than anyone want to see some great ideas implemented into the game, so instead of coming here ranting about taleworlds saying blah blah blah they're millionaires and evil you could just go bump those ideas? Showing them your support? I try to do so, and shamefully here I am still going in circles, my bad, I recognize it. Again, through repetition, if we ask for an idea together to be implemented, it will come the time they will do so, or at least pay attention to it.

Not a single one of us has a clue about how advanced or behind they're on development so this whole guessing about how long it will take to finish the game has not a literal ounce of sense behind it. Could be 2 years could be 6 months, I really don't understand why you waste your time guessing about it.

For all we know the missing features could be 95% finished or they could be 50% finished, but are they going to tell us? No, why would they, you made the choice to purchase early access knowing what it was.

I'm starting to wonder, do you guys (creators of this kind of posts) really know Mount & Blade or Taleworlds? They are kinda delaying the game since 2016-17 and now lots of people say "they said 1 year, 6 months left, with this pace we won't get any new features". Guys, this is Taleworlds. My estimation for full release is 2022 Spring or later. Be patient.

We haven't seen any actual new content being added. Like e.g. the bandit/outlaw system mentioned in devblogs.
Its probably more than 2 years if we look at the current pace.
This also won´t be ever added. Like the option to upgrade villages....or workshops...

I'm starting to wonder, do you guys (creators of this kind of posts) really know Mount & Blade or Taleworlds? They are kinda delaying the game since 2016-17 and now lots of people say "they said 1 year, 6 months left, with this pace we won't get any new features". Guys, this is Taleworlds. My estimation for full release is 2022 Spring or later. Be patient.

Then don´t release it or ask for full price? It´s fiine that they screw it up because its TW? Are we coming from "It´s EA" to "It´s a small indie company" to "It´s TW"? For a full price EA?

Then don´t release it or ask for full price? It´s fiine that they screw it up because its TW? Are we coming from "It´s EA" to "It´s a small indie company" to "It´s TW"? For a full price EA
Did I say it is fine? I didn't. They can even sell it from $100 and you can't do anything other than complaining, and not buying. It is their product. Is it a good thing to sell an ea game for full price? No. But they can, and they did. Whining about the full price for ea won't change anything. Do you want them to raise the prices when they release the game fully? Why? I'm glad they released it, I played it like 100 hours for that price. Am I satisfied with the state of the game? No, it should be much better than this.

Lmao stop trying to put yourself in a higher place just because you insult people that work in a company from an anonymous user, you're not doing a protest you're just posting angry rants that go nowhere and discuss nothing, people have been criticizing the game and making suggestions with actual content to talk about, things that are relevant and that raise questions to the developers instead of directly telling them they're crap, and no, that doesn't achieve something unless you're actually moving against an actual company with actual ****ty practices, you could do that against EA, against terrible practices like crunch or microtransactions, but instead you're here insulting a company you deem it's millionaire??? You do know videogames take money to make and just because a lot of people bought this game doesn't stop this company from being indie and self developed, in fact is well known Armagan, the director of this company is as hard working as every other person, so this is not a company that sells **** and then runs away with the money.
This smash on the keyboard you've posted is just you trying to compensate for your anger in real life for who knows why, but you can clearly tell you're in these forums to do nothing but to express your inner anger, which really makes me wonder why haven't you left, or why haven't you been banned since more posts of you literally contribute nothing and well achieve nothing.
If anyone cares about this game, it's time we start ignoring these threads and focus in the important ones, you know, actual critiques, and much needed feedback for the devs (that are still working in the game and will keep doing so, despite this cynical person efforts to say otherwise)
100%, couldn't have said it better.

They only thing you are actually achieving with this type of thread is obfuscating threads with actual content and getting people to come here and mock you and your man-child tantrum.

Imagine yourself, in your own free time after working for at least 8 hours, deciding to go to the forum and read up on what people think about the project you have been working on and then finding threads like yours all over, do you think it helps in any way? Would you keep coming back to read this ****?
Exactly, not only it doesn't help, the end-result is probably going to be the opposite of the wanted one. Acting like an entitled turd doesn't get you much in life, pretty much anywhere most of the time. If I had clients that acted like that with me, holy hell how I wouldn't be motivated to give them a good final product. I would rather send them on their way to the door, if not straight up to go **** themselves.

Not a single one of us has a clue about how advanced or behind they're on development so this whole guessing about how long it will take to finish the game has not a literal ounce of sense behind it. Could be 2 years could be 6 months, I really don't understand why you waste your time guessing about it.

For all we know the missing features could be 95% finished or they could be 50% finished, but are they going to tell us? No, why would they, you made the choice to purchase early access knowing what it was.
100%, pretty pointless to speculate on that in the first place. IMO it's pretty rare for video games companies to really give clients thorough and very regular updates (on short interval I mean, like weekly), as well as clear indications as to what to expect or not in the final product. They're most likely unsure themselves and are in an on-going process of deciding which features will be added, cut or pushed for later updates/DLCs. Plus they have to deal with all the hick ups popping up along the way (which is really the true priority, as it should be); try to solve all the bugs and stabilize the game as much as possible.

Diplomacy thread by Mexxico shows good faith in customer/dev relationship imo. Not many EA titles i know transpire like that
100%, we at least have that here and we couldn't say it's the same pretty much anywhere we look. Let's enjoy having this back and forth with these couple of devs, and understand that they all talk and keep up with each other and that's it's a team-effort, that your ideas reach them but that at the end of the day they have their own direction and vision for this project, schedule, budget and plan.

Diplomacy thread by Mexxico shows good faith in customer/dev relationship imo. Not many EA titles i know transpire like that

Exactly! And thats 100% the point I was trying to make in my earlier remarks. Mexxico was transparent and thus letting us know we were listened to.

He let us know, this is the deal, this is what we're doing, and this is how long its gonna take. And in response we all love him for it because it makes us understand.

This also won´t be ever added. Like the option to upgrade villages....or workshops...

Then don´t release it or ask for full price? It´s fiine that they screw it up because its TW? Are we coming from "It´s EA" to "It´s a small indie company" to "It´s TW"? For a full price EA?
Don't buy it if you don't like it.

So I thought we would have at least one of these:

-Free lancer
-diplomacy mod with even better features
-Custom troop trees
-A reason to visit town and castle scenes
-A reason to be in the throne room scenes
-Some sort of camp feature
-A fort for your character in the early game like VC's

This game is incredibly dull to me.

Last edited:
I dont believe for a minute bannerlord development will magically cease after launch. It will continue to add new content and patches over time just like warband and jts offshoots like napoleon wars and viking conquest. Games these days aren't done on release and will continue to develope after release i dont see why everyone is so concerned. Taleworlds just had to decide where to draw the line with a minimum viable product. Maybe some thingw get pushed to post release or future expansion content but honestly I'm not worried.

I'm just hoping that economic distress that Turkey's at won't effect TW.
Steam spy estimates 1-4 million copies sold, even if they only sold to the 250k concurrent users. TW will survive. Still no apparent increase in staff.

Please read through the posts here, we've covered the fact TW advertise working with the community on this game.

Why waste your time guessing for cancer cures aye?
Why get out of bed, you dont know what the day will bring?

Were not here to guess, were here trying to call out TW employees hoping to invoke some Turkish version of 'pride' in ones work.
'gururlu'?
Exactly! And thats 100% the point I was trying to make in my earlier remarks. Mexxico was transparent and thus letting us know we were listened to.

He let us know, this is the deal, this is what we're doing, and this is how long its gonna take. And in response we all love him for it because it makes us understand.
Yeah. Mexxico needs reinforcements. One guy will not last if he is the sole point of contact/hope and I dont feel its fair to ask that of him. If he doesnt have hiring/decision making abilities then shaming the company is probably our strongest play to make this happen.

Please read through the posts here, we've covered the fact TW advertise working with the community on this game.

Why waste your time guessing for cancer cures aye?
Why get out of bed, you dont know what the day will bring?

Were not here to guess, were here trying to call out TW employees hoping to invoke some Turkish version of 'pride' in ones work.
We being mostly you and maybe 1 other person talking **** while everyone else puts you back in your places.
If he doesnt have hiring/decision making abilities then shaming the company is probably our strongest play to make this happen.
Haven't read something this retarded in quite a while, holy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom