Taleworlds is behind the Coronavirus outbreak??

Users who are viewing this thread

Picture this if you will.... after much thought, I think I have discovered the true origin of the Covid 19 outbreak.
We all know Taleworlds has delayed the release of Bannerlord for quite some time, and many people have had a feeling they would even delay their supposed "Early access release" on March 31st....

Well people, after many hours of conspiring and an official statement from Taleworlds themselves about closing their offices, I propose to you this idea:

TALEWORLDS HAS UNLEASHED THIS CORONAVIRUS AS A WAY TO FURTHER DELAY THEIR GAME WITHOUT COMMUNITY BACKLASH!

And you thought it was the Chinese government.
Thoughts?

Galaxy brain move by taleworlds. But it was not to delay it though, it was so that everyone would be stuck inside bored and buy the game.

They already knew the loyal fans would buy it, but they didn't know how to get the normies. We wonder why they've done so little advertising... It was right under our noses the whole time.

Galaxy brain move by taleworlds. But it was not to delay it though, it was so that everyone would be stuck inside bored and buy the game.

They already knew the loyal fans would buy it, but they didn't know how to get the normies. We wonder why they've done so little advertising... It was right under our noses the whole time.
Ooooh now this is a move I didn't consider... I think you're onto something bro.

Well, considering Bannerlord isn't very good and the devs know it isn't very good, of course they started the Gashid-19. A game that takes nearly as long as Duke Nukem Forever to develop is bound to be terrible anyway.

I don't think it is good topic to make a meme, because there are plenty of racists use virus as excuse to publically humiliate and insult Chinese.
Jesus and Refugee were clearly racist, however Sir_Returd was joking and l'kiPOP was being reasonable as it sure as hell must not be fun to be in China right now. Mute function exist if you wanna play the game without risking human interaction, otherwise send a report directly to TW about it.
Ebola, AIDS, etc, they all get joked about, but there are of course also misconceptions surrounding diseases as one has been most prevailed among gays and the other among Africans. It'd make sense if some non-Africans would be racist about Ebola and some homophobes about AIDS. However, jokes are a way to also coop with things. It can be a defense mechanic to laugh at a harsh reality. Thus my conclusion is that TW created the coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom