TaleWorlds Invisible Updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Horse Speed is incredibly slow, I would call it broken.

That's just one example. For those that play MP frequently, you are surely aware of the updates and take notice to everything listed. As I'm sure you take notice to the things you feel and see in-game that are not listed. This is a communication error on TaleWorlds part and it needs to be resolved.

Clear and concise communication is what we are requesting. Typically, the audience doesn't have to go out of their way to request such a thing in regards to indie-development companies as the fanbase is usually well looked after by the development and management team. This doesn't seem to be the case whatsoever for Bannerlord.

Aside from the government checks you receive for god knows what reasons why, we would genuinely love to know if your heart is still in this project. I've seen many studios lose faith in their own works and take the money and call acquits but I sincerely hope that's not the same case with TW.

I understand you probably think we hate your company but we don't. We are frustrated because we enjoy the product you produce. Understand our frustrations, and look at it from our perspective.

- Communication
- Honesty
- Accurate time stamps
- Accurate features listed in updates
- Responding to community feedback
- Polling / Surveying the CORRECT audience

I believe that this is something all of us can agree we'd like to see. So with that being said, what is your response TaleWorlds?

Horse Speed is incredibly slow, I would call it broken.

That's just one example. For those that play MP frequently, you are surely aware of the updates and take notice to everything listed. As I'm sure you take notice to the things you feel and see in-game that are not listed. This is a communication error on TaleWorlds part and it needs to be resolved.

Clear and concise communication is what we are requesting. Typically, the audience doesn't have to go out of their way to request such a thing in regards to indie-development companies as the fanbase is usually well looked after by the development and management team. This doesn't seem to be the case whatsoever for Bannerlord.

Aside from the government checks you receive for god knows what reasons why, we would genuinely love to know if your heart is still in this project. I've seen many studios lose faith in their own works and take the money and call acquits but I sincerely hope that's not the same case with TW.

I understand you probably think we hate your company but we don't. We are frustrated because we enjoy the product you produce. Understand our frustrations, and look at it from our perspective.

- Communication
- Honesty
- Accurate time stamps
- Accurate features listed in updates
- Responding to community feedback
- Polling / Surveying the CORRECT audience

I believe that this is something all of us can agree we'd like to see. So with that being said, what is your response TaleWorlds?
God you are annoying. How much senseless crap can you spout?
You are just kicking a dead horse which has already been kicked two hundred times if not more, you don't add anything new or interesting to the discussion. Like what are you addressing in this post that is new?
This is the definition of a cry post made by a cry baby.

Read the patch notes:
Double-tap acceleration and slowing down for mounts is now related to the weight of the mount.

I have my suspicions that the patch notes are not always complete, but the changes are mostly minor, and I would rather have them focus on useful stuff than some small patches note errors.

Slowing down horses has been something they needed to do for awhile to help balance the class lol. Thats a good change and something thats been asked for since release

Dude the cav has been nerfed for the last few patches and before that every now and then. It's the only class that has never been buffed, only nerfed.
Even if a class has only been nerfed that isn't a bad thing in itself anyway so it is irrelevant.

A class should be balanced, the amount of nerfs or buffs to reach that doesn't matter.

Even if a class has only been nerfed that isn't a bad thing in itself anyway so it is irrelevant.

A class should be balanced, the amount of nerfs or buffs to reach that doesn't matter.
it does, actually. only balancing your game by nerfing things (as opposed to properly buffing counters) is a really easy way to make it less and less fun.

it does, actually. only balancing your game by nerfing things (as opposed to properly buffing counters) is a really easy way to make it less and less fun.
I was talking about a class, not the entire game. Also nerfing your entire game just increases TTK which isn't necessarily bad.
As a said a balance needs to be reached which is a combination of buffs and nerfs, the amount of nerfs applied to one class shouldn't be a reason to not balance it.

Slowing down horses has been something they needed to do for awhile to help balance the class lol. Thats a good change and something thats been asked for since release
Balance or not, undocumented changes aren't good. TW has done this many times since the beta. Even if the change is desired by the community, randomly changing stuff silently while there are people trying to play tournaments is a pain in the ass. I mean I don't need to say it at this point, but BL will never ever be a serious competitive game, and this is one of the hundreds of reasons why.

Balance or not, undocumented changes aren't good. TW has done this many times since the beta. Even if the change is desired by the community, randomly changing stuff silently while there are people trying to play tournaments is a pain in the ass. I mean I don't need to say it at this point, but BL will never ever be a serious competitive game, and this is one of the hundreds of reasons why.
That change wasn't undocumented though.

Inappropriate language
I know that Chris said he doesn't hate TWs. But honestly at this point I do. Its apparent they don't care about MP and that is apparent by their banning of some of the most active players in the community for comments they make ingame. Obviously they have never played inside their own community but they need to grow a thicker skin and realize that they are only succeeding in draining the lifeblood of the community.

Not to mention the ****show that was Callum's recent youtube dev update. Like bro, you claim there has been a massive update to MP while all I have seen is the implementation of terrible features like the perk system which nullified all balancing of the game we performed literally over the last 2 years! And the removal of the death stat on both the main page as well as the INGAME SCOREBOARD. I am getting angry just writing this as it seems my 8 years of faith and playing your games made by your company because I am constantly getting banned from the forums despite the fact that I do not meme on here I bring real issues but of course you people only want to suppress that. PATHETIC, SAD!

Edit: snipped direct insults

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom