TaleWorlds, how you succeded to piss off the friendliest community in videogames history?

Is our community is the best?

• Yes, gimme some butter

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • No, I will drink from your skull

Votes: 58 63.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Flame/baiting developers
Ladies and gentlemen, when I was young and TaleWorlds made really good games, I cannot remember any complaints or "toxic behaviour" from the community. All of us were happy and just had fun with M&B, M&B WB, M&B WFAS, M&B NW etc. Dear FW, maybe it is time to make people enjoy BL, no matter is it SP or MP, not making them writing tons of feedback and still being ignored (exactly what pisses them off), huh? Maybe it is time to provide us really game-changing updates (hint: that is not retextured sheep <snip> in 4K) and do it more often, than once a two month? @armagan @Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you just need to take the falling star route, flash for a brief moment in your full glory and then get permabanned.
Rather take the cockroach route; chilling in a dark corner and witnissing all the drama, surviving. Rather that, than being a light fart in the sky only to end up being forgotten at the expense of your own inevitable but sparkly death.

But yeah, I enjoy these falling star route people, safely in my smelly and moist cockroach-comfortzone.

Rather take the cockroach route; chilling in a dark corner and witnissing all the drama, surviving. Rather that, than being a light fart in the sky only to end up being forgotten at the expense of your own inevitable but sparkly death.

But yeah, I enjoy these falling star route people, safely in my smelly and moist cockroach-comfortzone.
Very clever lol

I'm confused, were you not claiming to get a refund and keep your journey to somewhere else far from here?
Unfortunately, I cant get a refund. Anyway, I have uninstalled this game, but I hope one day I can reinstall and play it again

from my experience from other games I would say both bannnerlord and warband multiplayer have the second most toxic community I've seen, losing only to space station 13, it's worst than rust Imo

There is no toxicity or friendliness. Everyone is both, it just depends on where you put people. Put people in a nice environment and its all chill. Troll people and ruin their game and people will be toxic. The main problem with TW is that even though it must not be easy to develop such a game, they are doing **** all to communicate with their playerbase. I have yet to meet a developer that genuinely cares about this game. Some say Mexxico did, but I never really conversed with the guy. Anyways, TW have done this to themselves. And if they continue down this path, there will be more and more flashing stars. To be honest being a cockroach hiding in the corner amidst all this cancer is not so bad, but we need people to defend the rights as consumers. We paid 50 bucks for this little piece of **** and accepting all this neglection isn't going to help either.

the friendliest community in videogames history​

Featured_31-Recruiter-Memes-Thatll-Make-You-Laugh-1200x474.jpg

from my experience from other games I would say both bannnerlord and warband multiplayer have the second most toxic community I've seen, losing only to space station 13, it's worst than rust Imo
in-game multiplayer community is one thing and most games have a really bad one full of edge lords and manchildren but here on the forums everyone was so friendly and helpful before the EA problems started to mount up.

Even reddit which is much chiller than here people are starting to get angry and disappointed about the development of the EA

in-game multiplayer community is one thing and most games have a really bad one full of edge lords and manchildren but here on the forums everyone was so friendly and helpful before the EA problems started to mount up.

Even reddit which is much chiller than here people are starting to get angry and disappointed about the development of the EA
Game community was pretty bad since Warband, they just had 10 years to ban all the major problem-makers. Especially in the competitive scene, the number of belligerents kicked out of clans was really high. Making a single suggestion on this forum is likely to get you flamed by at least a dozen individuals who want to say why you suck as well as the idea. It's calmed down since the beginning but only since there was a drastic drop in users on this forum or playing the game to begin with.

Last edited:
losing only to space station 13
See, always room for improvement MP guys.

I feel like people are friendly here if you ask a question about playing the game. A far as MP, I don't play MP games where people talk to each other, I like games like darksouls where they can't say **** and they have to actually write an E-mail to you, which you can just save for rainy day and read months later when you need to hear how you're ***** ***** **** ***** **** ***** for having 4 sets of Wrath of God at THAT low level and try that IRL not online....
Buddy if I could cast WOG IRL......

Problem with reddit is factual information gets immediately buried by memes, 1 liners and people's fever dream version of how game mechanics actually work.

Ladies and gentlemen, when I was young and Failworlds made really good games, I cannot remember any complaints or "toxic behaviour" from the community. All of us were happy and just had fun with M&B, M&B WB, M&B WFAS, M&B NW etc. Dear FW, maybe it is time to make people enjoy BL, no matter is it SP or MP, not making them writing tons of feedback and still being ignored (exactly what pisses them off), huh? Maybe it is time to provide us really game-changing updates (hint: that is not retextured sheep <snip> in 4K) and do it more often, than once a two month? @armagan @Callum @MArdA TaleWorlds
I wouldn't call them failworlds,

But I would call them failing to address/communicate with us about our concerns and TW's path forward.

A VIDEO REPLY FROM ARMAGAN WOULD DO WONDERS (link)

Friendliest lol! There's been plenty of toxic behaviour here.
The friendliest community I've seen / been a part of myself so far is The Tenants official discord which is also in Early Access.

Space Station 13? Jesus Christ, I have nothing against people on the spectrum, but that place was an autistic, shrieking mess filled with absurd and almost tragically hilarious attempt at slapstick humor and furry fanfiction.
Bannerlord's community is almost *friendly* compared to SS13.

Back
Top Bottom