TaleWorlds has taken a great step in the right direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

A issue that a lot of people have been vocal about is the presumed question of:Who the hell are the Battanians and Sturgians as faction??
Taleworlds has finally given these factions ( AND ALL OTHERS ) the love that they deserve, but Sturgia and Battannia hits closest to my heart, since I myself have been asking for Sturgia to get it's very needed remake, and the day has finally came. I love how the new Sturgia looks (Except maybe for the Berserker, since he should be wearing that pelt that he had before), and also Battannians now finally look more like Picts!!
So I would like to personally thanks Taleworlds for finally adressing this thorn in my eye, and in the eye of many others, I am sure.
The new units look really cool and it's a pleasure to look at them, also this new 2 perk update is something i can't wait to try.
So, TaleWorlds, good to see you back. Hurray!

At first I did not like that the sturgia are a mixture, but I made the idea that we were going to have those beautiful Viking huscarles, and not anymore ... now there was a void. As for the berserk, I agree that they need that pelt, but it is likely that some things vary in the singleplayer from one unit to another of the same troop ... maybe some wear pelts and others those ugly hats

Be wary there are minor factions named Skolderbroda and WOLFskins in singleplayer. So those units removed from MP will surely be there in SP, even better, without any constraints of belonging to Sturgian troop tree, not having to conform to it in any way.

Indeed, Multiplayer units are essentially, or should in any case, be a mixture of minor factions for a single faction, so Sturgia for example should have Sons of the Forest ( Finns ), Skolderbroda ( Viking faction ) and the main faction which is the Rus faction.

Back
Top Bottom