Taleworlds giving up on consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jokermuyloco

Recruit
So are they going to be any updates, cheats, mods, dlc, anything?
I dont care about old post this in now in present time asking?

So they released a great game just to turn they're backs on it basically..
Extremely disappointing...as im sure its extremely disappointing to every single console player so what 8 years from now bannerlord come to console its going to be the same disappointing and neglecting. Cpt. Nemo are you a volunteer or you actually work for taleworlds?

Jokermuyloco said:
So they released a great game just to turn they're backs on it basically..
Extremely disappointing...as im sure its extremely disappointing to every single console player so what 8 years from now bannerlord come to console its going to be the same disappointing and neglecting. Cpt. Nemo are you a volunteer or you actually work for taleworlds?
If it makes you feel any better, they have turned their backs on the PC version of Warband too.

No. Doesnt make me feel better makes me want to give up on them more, also cpt. Nemo so do you talk to the developers at all ?

As of now, we don't have any plans to update Warband on PC or any other available platform. This does not mean that we are not actively supporting Warband. If there is a new game-breaking bug discovered we will fix it. Please don't hesitate to report bugs or feedback about any of our games, we will always investigate them.

So basically, if something is broken you will fix it but beyond that you dont care about your customer base. Nice. Great business for the modern age. We've begged, cried, pleaded, demanded and suggested something's that is not outside of your abilities but you would rather spurn us than keep a potential revenue stream. Thanks EA..I mean taleworlds.

Tom (Veigatta) Lucky said:
Jokermuyloco said:
I dont care about old post this in now in present time asking?

I very much recommend the "old posts" as nothing has and nothing will change, until the small chance of a Bannerlord port about 8 years from now

That's the worst part. Bannerlord would do well on console and probably build up a good fanbase on there. Warband was always doomed not to be a commercial success on console because by the time it released, it was dated. Lots of people care about graphics too.

I hope Taleworlds still release Bannerlord on console shortly after the PC version but I think that's unlikely. If they wait another several years, it's just going to be the same thing as Warband on console again.

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
As of now, we don't have any plans to update Warband on PC or any other available platform. This does not mean that we are not actively supporting Warband. If there is a new game-breaking bug discovered we will fix it. Please don't hesitate to report bugs or feedback about any of our games, we will always investigate them.

Forgive me for digging this up 2.5 months later, but this is a load of sh** and so are you for not doing your research.

There are players glitching outside of the map, especially on battle servers, as the entire lobby is forced to watch them.

This is particularly devastating to clans when they want to orchestrate a clan battle, you can imagine the frustration associated with a game-breaking glitch like this.

the polls rarely ever go through either.

DoHope said:
M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:

Forgive me for digging this up 2.5 months later, but this is a load of sh** and so are you for not doing your research.

There are players glitching outside of the map, and on battle servers it get even worse as the glitcher forces the entire lobby to watch them.

This is particularly devastating to clans when they want to orchestrate a clan battle, you can imagine the frustration associated with a game-breaking glitch like this.

the polls rarely ever go through either.

Oh, but you forgot, if the server is too big, it just crashes and the battle is over, or the many people crashing trying to load the map change. This is the worst part, if we manage to get a big server and it just crashes, making everyone get off

Back
Top Bottom