TALEWORLDS - ENOUGH TO SIMPLIFY STATE NAMES AND LORD TITLES. THIS IS NONSENSE! (VOTE)

Do you agree that titles and full names of states should return to the game?

• Yes, the titles and full names of states more clearly reflect the difference in the political struct

Votes: 87 89.7%
  • No, I don’t have enough primitive and simplified names

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sorry for my bad english.

Dear friends, I understand that my claim may seem insignificant or strange to someone, but why cut off such trifles I don't understand

1. As you remember, in Warband on the campaign map and dialogues, not only names are reflected, but also titles of lords (count, boyar, jarl, and so on) in Bannerlord, this is not at all!
d1UbMfHKWrA.jpg

Why?!

This not only gives some kind of authenticity, but also emphasizes the difference between the factions.

(Baron or Count in Vlandia, Boyar in Sturgia, WarChief in Battania, and so on)

2. Also in Warband there were full names of states, in Bannerlord their short names - why?

ZT73dekYAXg.jpg

Why not call states the same? (Kingdom of Vlandia, Confederation of Tribes of Battania, Principality of Sturgia, and so on) Why all these cuts and simplifications?

yHLbX7Pgt2Y.jpg

What do we have in Bannerlord? Just a name and a Party, I generally keep quiet about states

In a game in which there is not much text yet, such cuts are useless.

EDIT:

THE MOST CORRECT VERSION BASED ON LORE AND CULTURES

Countries:

Calradian Empire (South, North, West)
Principality of Sturgia
Kingdom of Vlandia
Confederation of Tribes of Battania
Aserai Sultanate (or Emirate)
Khuzait Horde (or Kaganate)

Lords:

in Sturgia - Boyarin (leader Grand Duke (Knyaz)
in Vlandia - Count or baron (leader - King)
In Battania - War Chief (leader - Supreme Chief)
In the Empire - Archont (leader - Empress, Senator, Warlord - for (South, North, West)
in Aserai - Emir (leader - The Sultan, Caliph)
to Khuzait - Noyon, (leader - Khan or analogy of the king among the Huns)

Last edited:
Because at this moment many titles would have seemed like "ERR_faction_id007_str_not_found" Abagai
It can't be that difficult though since there is a mod which adds three tiers of title. Unless they're going to make it more in-depth when/if they add it to the game

I prefer the simple style to not get overwhelmed with unnecessary information. You are fully capable to look up further specifics in the encyclopedia in-game if you want more information on which holdings a certain vassal owns at the moment.

Well, titles of Lord are needed,

What about the names of States that I mentioned above? The Principality of Sturgia, the Kingdom Vlandia, Confederation of tribes Battania sound much more interesting than just Sturge Velandia and so on

it is also good for the difference of fractions, authenticity and their differences
I mean like everything in warband was The Kingdom of Swadia, The Kingdom of Rhodoks, The Kingdom Of Vaegirs, The Kingdom of Nords, The Khergit Khanate and The Sultanate Of The Sarranid. In bannerlord we have The Kingdom Of Vlandia, The High Kingdom Of Battania, The Principality Of Sturgia, The Empire, The Khuzait Khanate and The Sultanate Of The Aserai the factions in bannerlord do have titles you have to look a bit deeper and the titles of their rulers

I mean like everything in warband was The Kingdom of Swadia, The Kingdom of Rhodoks, The Kingdom Of Vaegirs, The Kingdom of Nords, The Khergit Khanate and The Sultanate Of The Sarranid. In bannerlord we have The Kingdom Of Vlandia, The High Kingdom Of Battania, The Principality Of Sturgia, The Empire, The Khuzait Khanate and The Sultanate Of The Aserai the factions in bannerlord do have titles you have to look a bit deeper and the titles of their rulers

Countries:

Principality of Sturgia
Kingdom of Vlandia

Lords:

in Sturgia - boyarin
in Vlandia - count or baron
In Battania - war chief
In the Empire - the commander (in the Roman-Byzantine manner)
in Aserai - Emir
to Khuzait - noyon,

etc

Countries:

Principality of Sturgia
Kingdom of Vlandia

Lords:

in Sturgia - boyarin
in Vlandia - count or baron
In Battania - war chief
In the Empire - the commander (in the Roman-Byzantine manner)
in Aserai - Emir
to Khuzait - noyon,

etc
Nobody ever stated so the only thing we currently know about the kngdoms are their set title be it a princedom a khanate a high kingdom or a sultanate that is more or less the warband one the only one we know for sure is vlandia and the empire where if you look at any of their towns it will say it is governed by baron Aldric for example and it will say archon for empire it does also happen for other factions but i dont currently have the game up and cant bother to check

You can also see this when you swear homage to a leader in vlandia derthert declares you a baron in the empire the leader declares you a senator and an archon as i said i dont have the game running currently so you could check the other ones because im writing this on my phone and cant bother turning on my pc

Nobody ever stated so the only thing we currently know about the kngdoms are their set title be it a princedom a khanate a high kingdom or a sultanate that is more or less the warband one the only one we know for sure is vlandia and the empire where if you look at any of their towns it will say it is governed by baron Aldric for example and it will say senator for empire it does also happen for other factions but i dont currently have the game up and cant bother to check

You can also see this when you swear homage to a leader in vlandia derthert declares you a baron in the empire the leader declares you a senator as i said i dont have the game so you could check the other ones

Mods for this appear for a reason, in any case, I suggested options for the image.

Mods for this appear for a reason, in any case, I suggested options for the image.
So i looked at all the factions and here are what their nobles are called

Calradian Empire-Archon

High Kingdom Of Battania-Chieftain

Kingdom of Vlandia-Baron

The Principality Of Sturgia-Chieftain

The Khuzait Khanate-Beg

The Sultanate Of The Aserai-Emir

So i looked at all the factions and here are what their nobles are called

Calradian Empire-Archon

High Kingdom Of Battania-Chieftain

Kingdom of Vlandia-Baron

The Principality Of Sturgia-Chieftain

The Khuzait Khanate-Beg

The Sultanate Of The Aserai-Emir

In the sturgia it is indicated that the ruling elite there are boyars, especially since these are the ancestors of the vegirs, so instead of the leader - the boyars, and I like the rest (well, maybe he clearly called the Chieftain of Battania Warchieftain, but this is already lyrics.) also need to take into account the time that occurs in the game, that this is a prequel, and a historical analogue.

About the Archon thank you, great option I will add to the proposal to the developer ☺

In the sturgia it is indicated that the ruling elite there are boyars, especially since these are the ancestors of the vegirs, so instead of the leader - the boyars, and I like the rest (well, maybe he clearly called the Chieftain of Battania Warchieftain, but this is already lyrics.) also need to take into account the time that occurs in the game, that this is a prequel, and a historical analogue.

About the Archon thank you, great option I will add to the proposal to the developer ☺
From what we know currently in Calradia Lore tune in at 6 for all news but from what we know the clans at least most of them in sturgia say from a backstory perspective they are foreign the most logical thing to me is that the indigenous clans and people were tired of being ruled by foreign invaders and broke off from sturgia forming the vaegirs if you talk to olek and yorig they state their heritage and it does not seem to be vaegir prince raganvad and people like tovir are definetly a bit more vaegir but still nord in all fashion the most i can think of here is a rebellion just like we know with the rhodoks that they were formed from rebell8on i think the vaegirs are the same and it also explains the constant war between the two the nords simply want their territory back.
We know of the rhodok rebellion due to a companion backstory event thing

i think its a good idea to add. even if you already know their faction and title, it has a nice look to it. right now it looks a bit bland. i can sometimes not seem to figure out which color is which empire as well, would be nice if its just written and quickly learned, instead of having to interrupt exploring to go through pages

i think its a good idea to add. even if you already know their faction and title, it has a nice look to it. right now it looks a bit bland. i can sometimes not seem to figure out which color is which empire as well, would be nice if its just written and quickly learned, instead of having to interrupt exploring to go through pages
Ok im not trying to be disrespectful but are you colorblind or have some sort of it since they all have pretty different colours

Archon and the others are already in the game, just not displayed in every interaction.

Back
Top Bottom