Taleworlds developer Ipek

Users who are viewing this thread

MTheKings

Recruit
My friends are getting a friend invite from a guy called himself Taleworlds Ipek, telling my friends that he works for Taleworlds and wanting to give us Bannerlord beta.

this is his steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038221756
Is this real or fake?

Yep, anytime you see anything like that- something that hasn't been explicitly stated in an official thread by a developer on this forum- you can rest assured it is a fake. Someone else saw this and I think they said they were reporting him to Steam. If I remember rightly he was trying to get people to pay for this supposed Bannerlord beta.

Don't trust anything like this in life, they are always at best trolling to get your hopes up or at worst trying to trick you into giving them personal info or money. If it sounds too good to be true, or if it isn't through the logical channels- in this case, it would be announced by Armagan here at Taleworlds forum- avoid it like the plague.

Besides which, Ipek is the name of Armagan's wife- I don't know if she is still involved in Taleworlds, but she was his business partner when they first started.

I just got the same one today, good thing i googled him before anything happened
But holy cow his profile looks legit

SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT 

Yeah he's talking to me now.

6:59 AM - TaleworIds lpek: Hello,I am Ípek from Taleworlds, I am one of the developers of the Bannerlord , I am actually tester,bug reporter,bannerlord community manager.I am randomly adding people from Bannerlord group to ask them if they would like to join Beta of Bannerlord,There will be limited 20 testers,Bannerlord test version cost 10 euro/dollars, after release of bannerlord testers who bought testing version will have full version of game.Game is going to cost 50 euro in realease date.You will have to report me bugs of game and things what game needs, are you interested?
7:06 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: Sure thing!
7:08 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: "Bannerlord test version cost 10 euro/dollars"  Sorry sounds like a scam to me now
7:03 AM - TaleworIds lpek: no its not scam how old are you , Where are you from , and Tell me your yourself
7:17 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: Your scamming people
7:17 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: Prove that you're not.
7:11 AM - TaleworIds lpek: im not scamming lol
7:18 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: Prove it
7:12 AM - TaleworIds lpek: How?
7:21 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: I just posted this conversation on this thread:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=326123.msg7703511#msg7703511
7:21 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: Get on that thread and prove that you are who you say you are.
7:16 AM - TaleworIds lpek: Post what you want i dont care
7:23 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: You asked how to prove it.  Thats how.  Get on the thread and explain the situation
7:23 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: *situation
7:24 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: You've obviously got a credibility problem.  Here's the simple solution.  I would think someone in your position would want to clear up any misunderstanding.
7:25 AM - 00th_Thundersnow: I mean...you ARE from Taleworlds right?
7:26 AM - lpek TW is now Offline.

"7:26 AM - lpek TW is now Offline." = He removed me from his friends list.  I know this because my friends list is full.  Now it has room for one person.

SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT  SCAM ALERT 

I suggest immediately informing any Warband related Steam groups you belong to and Clans/Regiments/Gaming groups about this guy and his cash scam.

I thought that was the name of his wife, but nobody mentioned that other than here. Good to know I was right.

But yeah, it's kind of obvious by his vocabulary (for one) that he's fake.

They did come out with some events in one of their steam Groups that basicly said Ipek was an imposter

It is fake. I've just searched about her in the internet, there is no one called Ipek as a developer. You can try to contact Taleworlds and report her.

Back
Top Bottom