• The Hundred Years War: January 1st, 1337

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
Start Date: 867AD, The Old Gods!

Current rules: 1. No assassination plots against players without an heir. 2. Three year moratorium on plots against player Emperors.

Intro:
Alright, here we can organize this campaign, figure out who is interested, what starting date we should use, etc. First off, we should figure out when we should meet together to play. Hektor suggested weekends only, which is perfectly acceptable with me, though we should figure out a specific time.

Secondly I'm going to assume most of us have all the expansions so far but if anyone doesn't let us know, and we'll see if we can work out something.

Members:
Jordan
Tiberius Decimus Maximus
Sherlock Holmes
Pimple_of_Pixels
Rams
DoctorPainkiller
Eктωρ
Captured Joe
Quaillover
Nodscouter
Jec94227
Gaham1
Viera
Volkonski
Ljas
Titantoe
Urgrevling
Rahn
König
Das Longbowman
jacobhinds

Region Groups: People who are invested in playing in a certain region, make sure to get into contact with others interested in the region and decide which country (or countries) and what characters you will be playing.

If anyone has any comments/suggestions feel free to post them.

I'd also like to apply my friend Jordan, you all know him he has all the DLCs and is a suitable host(if needed).

Also you don't need to have the expansions, only the host has to.
Meaning someone with a base game can enjoy all expansions as long as the host has them all  :razz:

Can we go with a weird start date, maybe a later one? I'm honestly just waiting for Charlemagne to add some new things to play as.

Captured Joe said:
I'd like to play, but I don't have Rajas of India; should I get that one to be able to play with you?

Sherlock Holmes said:
Also you don't need to have the expansions, only the host has to.
Meaning someone with a base game can enjoy all expansions as long as the host has them all  :razz:

Oh this many people already...gonna be very interesting. Any rules that hit your mind Tiberius?
Also which rank do we start at? Count/Duke/?

Rather than a Count/Duke restriction, I suggest a holding restriction. The King of Navarra is much weaker than the Duke of Aquitaine in 1066.

Vieira said:
It should also be noted, I would like the idea of people being vassals of other people.
Same. I'd love player on player intrigue.

Sherlock Holmes said:
Oh this many people already...gonna be very interesting. Any rules that hit your mind Tiberius?
Also which rank do we start at? Count/Duke/?

I'm quite new to this game myself, I've only done a couple playthroughs just bumbling through the game, so if you or anyone else has any rule ideas please feel free to suggest them. Though in regards to Nod's suggestion, that seems the better course than simply rank.

What holding restriction would you suggest?

Also, I'll be putting up the poll shortly with the start dates.

You and me both, brothah.  :lol:

Anyways, just as a random note, here's a list of cultural groups/geographical areas that may be fun to focus on as a group of players. Just suggestions that basically name out the options.  :smile:

• The Italian States
  • The Holy Roman Empire
  • The British Isles
  • France
  • The Russian Principalities/Nomadic Hordes
  • Byzantium
  • Islamic and Christian Spain/North Africa
  • The Mid-East
  • India

We should all play in the Byzantine. Goal is to mend the schism. Winner of the game is the player who is the current emperor during the decision. That way we all have a common goal which requires co-operation, but can still backstab each other.

I like the idea of playing in Spain, have half of us play Muslims and the other half play Christians. Both intrigue and outright warfare between players.
Holding restriction should be around 20-40 I'd say. I think we can agree to a gentleman's agreement that the more experienced players play a slightly smaller nation anyway.

Back
Top Bottom