TaleWorlds Coronavirus Measures

Users who are viewing this thread

You guys understand me wrong, i mean If they didn't complete the game and 18 days left to early access and in Turkey, government took measure early and fast. Officially 1 corona case announced. I hope cases does not increase. But im literally bored to wait and I didn't played(i didn't get the key) closed beta. i really want to play this game, i have been waiting for a long time. I don't wanna hear ''release date changed'' news.

You're sounding a bit entitled there aren't you?

You guys understand me wrong, i mean If they didn't complete the game and 18 days left to early access and in Turkey, government took measure early and fast. Officially 1 corona case announced. I hope cases does not increase. But im literally bored to wait and I didn't played(i didn't get the key) closed beta. i really want to play this game, i have been waiting for a long time. I don't wanna hear ''release date changed'' news.
I havent played it either, it's just a videogame dude, you can wait nothing will happen to you

if they change release date cause of corona im not gonna buy this game. this is literally insult to players
Oh yeah... you would certainly BUY the game , how conscientious you are , that the developers , not wanting to endanger their employees, will not let you download the game, I hope you will soon be banned, and thank God. Such as you are not needed here.

if they change release date cause of corona im not gonna buy this game. this is literally insult to players

Lol I initially thought this was a grade-A troll response. Not so sure now. An insult to players would be if on 31 March they posted a blog saying "April Fools....screw you guys!" Delaying a product release due to a literal global panic that is causing entire countries to be quarantined is actually pretty reasonable. Luckily software engineering is something that can be done relatively easily from remote work stations so I doubt it will cause a delay. But be honest, you'll still buy it even if it is delayed.

Just wash your ****ing hands and stop smootching!
That's fine if they want to work from home but in general it really bothers me how so many people seem to not understand that people can't 'give' them the virus if they just WASH THEIR HANDS AND DON'T EAT OR SNORT SPIT.

Just wash your ****ing hands and stop smootching!
That's fine if they want to work from home but in general it really bothers me how so many people seem to not understand that people can't 'give' them the virus if they just WASH THEIR HANDS AND DON'T EAT OR SNORT SPIT.

Indeed, last I heard, there's no evidence the virus survives overlong on surfaces. So the way to contract it, as far as we know right now, is through direct human contact.

Well i mean it does there has been lots of evidence for this

Seems my information's outdated then, where I can I find this evidence?

Edit: As of one hour ago, here's what I found:

In fact, a study just published in The Journal of Hospital Infection looked at all the available data on SARS and MERS and their staying power on different types of surfaces. Researchers found that those coronaviruses could remain infectious between two hours and nine days, which is in line with what the World Health Organization and CDC estimate for COVID-19.

In America, at least, everyone who's contracted the virus thus far as done so through direct physical contact, so the estimates for COVID-19 are staying on the low end of that spectrum, as it's assumed it's not particularly easy to catch it from surfaces based on what we currently know.

Last edited:
I mean if it was so easy to prevent why so many people got it already?

I mean if it was so easy to prevent why so many people got it already?

People can be contagious with no symptoms. It sounds like you can be Typhoid Mary for a whole week before you get ill yourself. It's hard to stop the spread of an illness when you can't tell who is already sick.

I'm reasonably sure (since it's what nearly all games are doing right before release) the reason they're confident it will still release as planned is their efforts for March, if not earlier, have been making sure there's no massive bugs rather than implementing stuff. I just hope this doesn't stick us with some kind of Ruins of Myth Drannor (which deleted your entire directory when uninstalled) tier bug. I'll give it a day before purchasing to be sure there's nothing catastrophic.

Back
Top Bottom