Taleworlders' Top Tips and Wonderful Words of Wisdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Or he could just pray to Thor to stop the scary wind.
Thor would hardly do that as the dog is clearly not worthy of Valhalla.
Alternatively, he could install a few hundred vibrators in the walls to shake the house day and night, so the dog will get used to it. Besides, great house vibes are excellent for a party atmosphere.

Its not that I don't like the dogs, I just don't like having to look after them and find them very annoying. Like those people who get married and then get old and get on each others tits but never get divorced because they have kids or still love each other even though they make each other miserable. Except its just a couple of annoying dogs.
Maybe I should sacrifice the dogs to Thor so he'll grant me a magic amulet of STD protection?

Maybe the dogs should sacrifice you for being such a whiner and being so ****ty at dog training.

MadVader said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Or he could just pray to Thor to stop the scary wind.
Thor would hardly do that as the dog is clearly not worthy of Valhalla.
Alternatively, he could install a few hundred vibrators in the walls to shake the house day and night, so the dog will get used to it. Besides, great house vibes are excellent for a party atmosphere.

I want to see a Mythbusters episode on this: "Can a few hundred vibrators shake the walls of a house?". SOMEONE MAKE THIS A WIDELY CIRCULATED MYTH.

Methinks the rules should be changed for one wise thing per kopf per week. Not that I'm so full of wisdom, but "Taleworlders' Top Tips and Wonderful Words of Weekly Wisdom" is one W word more.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
If you think you can pull 52 pieces of wisdom out of your ass (or somebody else's ass, I guess) every year, then be my guest.

Oh, I can be pretty ****ing zen if I have to.
Let's see, this one is from a friend of mine's father's ass:

Smoking without spitting is like pissing without farting.

My words of wisdom:

When a ignorant man gets a erection it is called a boner.

When a philosopher gets a erection it is called a logical phallusy.

Vieira said:
Elfy said:
Vieira said:
My advice: Never start a land war in Russia.

Why, I have won several land wars against Russia. Once all by myself, and few times with Austria, and few times with Poland.

Well, you must be an amazing general! Tell us your secret!

Invest in army. A lot. Use several big armies, and always make sure that you can retreat and regroup safely. Do not rush to the enemy territory without backup, if you don't know if there are enemies or not, and how much. Armies around 45-60 units strong are good. Invest in army tradition to get best generals and get discipline and morale bonuses. Use big armies to capture provinces fast by assaulting the fortresses, then reinforce the army to full/almost full strength and morale. Get army-advisers, build war academys. Try to be ahead of the bastards in army technology.

Don't **** with Russians alone unless you're sure you can. I defeated them with heavily army-type Finland. We have a nice chunk of middle-Europe, all of Scandinavia, about 6 Russian provinces and so on. Also defeated Portugal, Spain and France, and I have to say that France was more of a challenge.

That's a trickier question. Max your strength and agility, then get the best gear and punch all the Russian soldiers to their graves?

Back
Top Bottom