Taleworlders' Top Tips and Wonderful Words of Wisdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Something which my Russian grandfather likes to repeat and which I find to be a humbly magnificent piece of down to earth wisdom:
If you can drive a car, know how to work with computers and speak English, you can always find yourself a job anywhere in the world and make enough not just for the daily bread, but for that bread with some butter on top.

You will end up ignoring pretty much everyone's advice(including those found in this thread) at least a few times throughout life, because not all situations have such black and white solutions to them, if any. Also because we are ****ed in the head and personal experience is the only real way to permanently hammer down those lessons.

It's OK though. Learning is an essential part of life, whether you do it the easy way or the hard way.

Also: stay off the internet, go outside and socialize. I know that's being thrown around a lot these days, but quite frankly, and in all seriousness, it's for your own good.

Never attempt to use a python interpreter to open 100 more python interpreters which you then use to open 100 more python interpreters each.

Also, don't accidentally lick anything in recent contact with a ladybug.

Back
Top Bottom