MP @Tale Worlds Problem with mad, toxic, offending Players in MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Riffraff99

Veteran
There is a huge problem with mad, toxic, offending players in MP wich bother other players in fact theyre new in a game mode, make their own thing, dont comunicate alot, this musst stop!

This mad, toxic, offending players chase away new players from Bannerlord, i dont think this progression is your intention.

My suggestion, implement a kick and ban vote in MP.

The in-game report function was introduced with yesterday's patch. In addition to this, you can mute the offending player.

We are also looking at other ways to deal with disruptive behaviour.

Report function is coming, right click on leaderboard of offending person and report.

These are the steps to take to report a player. When making your report you can select from a number of pre-defined reasons and leave a short description of the incident. Your report will then be attached to game logs from that match for us to investigate.

The in-game report function was introduced with yesterday's patch. In addition to this, you can mute the offending player.

We are also looking at other ways to deal with disruptive behaviour.

These are the steps to take to report a player. When making your report you can select from a number of pre-defined reasons and leave a short description of the incident. Your report will then be attached to game logs from that match for us to investigate.

Thx for the answer :smile:

I mean, there is a mute button. Don't like what they're saying? Just mute honestly- report if they're being incredibly racist, homophobic or just spamming chat with an advert. Honestly believe only other reasons reports should be used is actual trolling of ruining gameplay (attacking teammates, blocking them etc).

Back
Top Bottom