SP - General Taking damage when fall into ground from horseback.

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it have to be at least little amount of damage when people fell into ground from horseback. I think will be more realistic with this dynamic. The damage can be depend upon velocity of horse. If we consider horse is pretty fast and falling into ground with that velocity must be hurt for the rider.

Yes i like this idea but could perhaps be a little bit to hardcore

I think it have to be at least little amount of damage when people fell into ground from horseback. I think will be more realistic with this dynamic. The damage can be depend upon velocity of horse. If we consider horse is pretty fast and falling into ground with that velocity must be hurt for the rider.

I thought you took 2 damage when tumbling off your horse at speed?

no dont think you do... check 3:50...Could be perhaps in really high speed and if you hit something

Huh, I was pretty sure my character took damage when my horse was javelined from under him, but maybe it was the javelin also hitting my character?

But yeah, it should be added if that isn't the case already.

Huh, I was pretty sure my character took damage when my horse was javelined from under him, but maybe it was the javelin also hitting my character?

But yeah, it should be added if that isn't the case already.

yeah could be idk havent played with much horses lately to tell for sure...Maybe i got lucky this time ^^

Back
Top Bottom