Take As Long As You Need

Users who are viewing this thread

TW is feigning deafness, gotta turn up the volume.

Some people have the constitution to fight for what they believe, others accept their fate.
funny-teddy-wait-what-meme.jpg

TW is feigning deafness, gotta turn up the volume.

Some people have the constitution to fight for what they believe, others accept their fate.
My my, what a noble cause to fight for dear sir! I am sure your unrelenting struggle will go down in the annals of history and will be remembered fondly!

Jokes aside I think being passionate about this game and its direction is fine, but using such noble language for a video game may come across as a tad bit pathetic to many lol.

My my, what a noble cause to fight for dear sir! I am sure your unrelenting struggle will go down in the annals of history and will be remembered fondly!

Jokes aside I think being passionate about this game and its direction is fine, but using such noble language for a video game may come across as a tad bit pathetic to many lol.
And all the whiny little turds like you come across as snide, condescending weasels. Dont jump to personal commentary, your don't smell so rosy yourself mate. Obviously one of us cares about how they are perceived by public opinion, and one is looking to achieve an outcome.

And all the whiny little turds like you come across as snide, condescending weasels. Dont jump to personal commentary, your don't smell so rosy yourself mate. Obviously one of us cares about how they are perceived by public opinion, and one is looking to achieve an outcome.
You're an amusing sort. Either you're baiting, or you have the reading comprehension and critical thinking skills of a six-year-old, for taking such jokes so seriously.

I haven't experienced any major issues, don't think I had one crash or corruption or anything. Something weird about the much faster pace of sieges but I suppose thats a good thing. Feels a bit empty but so was vanilla warband.

I haven't experienced any major issues, don't think I had one crash or corruption or anything. Something weird about the much faster pace of sieges but I suppose thats a good thing. Feels a bit empty but so was vanilla warband.

The pacing of the sieges needs to be slowed down so you can have an actual battle instead of a mutual turkey shoot.

I think mushashi actually tries to replicate an anime villain who thinks he's the hero, I truly dont believe he means to be taken seriously

The only truth is that, whether we support the game or not, it will not change or alter its current state. Fighting to defend views that are extremely wrong on both sides will not solve anything. Time will tell how the development of the game will continue. I personally think that the game in a few months will improve a lot. I've seen it in a lot of EAs.

Back
Top Bottom