Take As Long As You Need

Users who are viewing this thread

LordOfAll

Recruit
Dear devs,
Please take as long as you need on this game. I want a good game with ‘real meat on the bones’ (in depth gameplay and feature rich) I don’t care if it takes two years. I am enjoying playing now. You guys know what you are doing, evidenced by your wise decision to perform a code refactoring when warranted. Listen to the ‘adults in the room’ and take your time. Love you guys!

I agree with you i was getting a bit impatient with the lack of updates but i see now why doing the refactor now makes sense ideally i think they should of done it before EA But since that wasnt the case its prob 2nd best do it now and i respect them for that.

Dear devs,
Please take as long as you need on this game. I want a good game with ‘real meat on the bones’ (in depth gameplay and feature rich) I don’t care if it takes two years. I am enjoying playing now. You guys know what you are doing, evidenced by your wise decision to perform a code refactoring when warranted. Listen to the ‘adults in the room’ and take your time. Love you guys!
Agreed, take your time. But either treat us like adults and start communicating or weather the storm of justified anger and continue damaging your brand.

Quality (or lackthereof) of the game and speed of updates aside, what you kids aren't getting is that this strategy is played a lot when you leave school. TW is acting political and not acknowledging their consumer bases justified anger hoping it will be forgotten and thus forgiven. This is not some new small indie game developer with rude kids stamping their feet at minor flaws, this is now a multi-million dollar studio with decades of experience and a passionate player base actively ignoring and exploiting those players who are still trying to make this game playable.

Thread number 1359 that's going to be another post full of back and forth.

By making this thread you just made another ground for people to hate on the game, nice.

Thread number 1359 that's going to be another post full of back and forth.

By making this thread you just made another ground for people to hate on the game, nice.
TW is feigning deafness, gotta turn up the volume.

Some people have the constitution to fight for what they believe, others accept their fate.

I like it how you back up the argument to let the devs take their time by saying that it comes from "adults in the room", which by extension implies that people who are rightfully impatient are in comparison just being childish.

It very much is. It's an argumentum ad personam, which doesn't address the actual issue, it only tries to discredit the opposing views by putting the people voicing them in bad light. It's absolutely pathetic.
Sounds pretty much like all the constructive criticism random insults that get thrown towards the devs. You are right, it's pathetic. I would even call it childish.

Dear devs,
+1

I like it how you back up the argument to let the devs take their time by saying that it comes from "adults in the room", which by extension implies that people who are rightfully impatient are in comparison just being childish.
They are childish. They might be adults outside, but still got kid or teenager mind. This is a computer game and before you buy you know it's not finished yet, Early Acces. What more do you need? I mean, life can offer other stuff to complain about, and you are here, in internet, complaining about EA game... Childish 100%.

Last edited:
Yeah, let's just wait a millennia!

You know what? The devs should take a long, long vacation in the Caribbean, they definitely don't have a buggy EA game in their hands, no sir.

All those abandoned EA games? They are just devs taking a very long time to finish it, definitely not abandoned, like Gnomoria.

You know what? The devs should take a long, long vacation in the Caribbean, they definitely don't have a buggy EA game in their hands, no sir.

All those abandoned EA games? They are just devs taking a very long time to finish it, definitely not abandoned, like Gnomoria.
Yet at the same time - it's a game. It really matters very little to our lives. I get the impatience but like... it's a video game; not a court hearing.

I believe the reason we are currently waiting for a patch is not that they are on a long vacation in the Caribbean.

Great comparison. Gnomoria was abandoned by his single developer to have time to do other jobs (and earn more money again) and it was announced that after version 1.0 the dev would stop working on the game. He stated, that he maybe come back to it later but there was no promise to do so.

Ignoring that TaleWorlds devs are working on the game, doesn't make your claims true. If they cut time on testing to release updates more often, you would complain as well.

Perhaps the devs should add an alpha or daily branch to steam. So that you guys can complain more regularly that they introduced new bugs again, after you can't complain about the (also not promised, only estimated) release cycle anymore. That would definitively improve things, or? Probably not.

Development takes time, especially if you don't want the users to be primarily bug testers, but have a mostly a stable version and help them find the not obvious errors.

Oh Noooooo OP, no, they were just about to start hurrying and now your post is going to ruin it. You foiled us again!
I want a good game with ‘real meat on the bones’ (in depth gameplay and feature rich)
Then they have to decide to do those things. They need to be told with stomping feet after every update "on neet" but we NEED this, this and this for the game to be a good game with meat on it's bones and not "still demo version BUT NOW caravans don't work good and you get +.ooo1 whooopy-do perk v2.1"

Back
Top Bottom