• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Tactical strategies on the map

Users who are viewing this thread

BERYLAX

Recruit
Hi everyone, i'm asking my self if it will be interesting to develop tactical strategies on the world map because to my point, walking on the map is realy easy for everyone so i wish we should be more aware from enemie's moves and geographical events:

1) Warrior road block

2) Security watching from castle owned to ennemie armys movements, or scouting groups (light partys) that can watch an Area and notice us. They are spying and can't be attack!

3)Can we imagine that our army could camps somewhere to keep a position (like a little castle made of wood), makes stocks of food etc...

4) Environment: 4.1) [ bridge/sharp-edged lanscape/forest ] slow big armys (depends on Army size)
4.2) meteorological events decrease instantly party morale
4.3) bridge can be destroyed temporary

5) Use the party for harvest some ressources or do public work (repair bridge, help villages after an enemie raid ) for common good (for free) and get relation points.

Top Bottom