Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Brotila

Recruit
Every time I play Tablut with my wife she eventually gets stuck on her turn. She will not move. I walked away for 5 mins, and it was still her turn. So I forfeit. Then I go to leave the city and the game freezes. I tested this roughly 4-5 times. Same thing happens. It didn't always do this. It just started happening recently.

How to Reproduce: Play Tablut. Wife #1 Ira. Wife #2 Callinia (Ira died in combat). City was Ortysia. I'm guessing it doesn't have anything to do with the city or the person I play with, but I included it just in case.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6 GB)
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5241
CPU: Intel i7 8750H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: HP 84DB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HGST HTS7210 1 TB (HDD)

I had similar problem. I played tablut with one of the nobles and he got stuck on his first move. I forfeited and after leaving Lord's Hall the game freezed. Because of this I replayed encounter with that noble several times and every time I played Tablut with him he got stuck and the game freezed.

Bonus info: One time afte I forfeited, I immediately asked him to play another round and the game crashed. I sent crashlog with the uploader

I had similar problem. I played tablut with one of the nobles and he got stuck on his first move. I forfeited and after leaving Lord's Hall the game freezed. Because of this I replayed encounter with that noble several times and every time I played Tablut with him he got stuck and the game freezed.

Bonus info: One time afte I forfeited, I immediately asked him to play another round and the game crashed. I sent crashlog with the uploader
Hello, can you please share your Crash ID or a save file so we can further inspect the issue?

Unfortunately, I overwrited the save. I didn't note the ID, but If it is saved somewhere locally I can send it to you.

Hi, you can find the Crash Uploader logs in the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs". Please keep in mind that the ProgramData file is hidden as default. You can check the relevant log and fetch the Crash ID, it should look like this "2020-12-26_15.53.14_9856b6197a4df0f781d6feecf07610f7" or you can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

I had more crashes around that time, so I'm not sure which one is related to the crash in question. If I upload IDs from that period (four logs) will you be able to identify the correct one? The description I sent right after the crash is similar to the one from this thread

Last edited:
I had more crashes around that time, so I'm not sure which one is related to the crash in question. If I upload IDs from that period (four logs) will you be able to identify the correct one? The description I sent right after the crash is similar to the one from this thread
Try sending the latest 2. You can post them under this thread.

2021-02-03_15.55.49_39947a4eebcb07185be942f56ef1c4f0
2021-01-29_01.55.31_39947a4eebcb07185be942f56ef1c4f0

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom