Tabitha's Abuse of Host Privileges

Users who are viewing this thread

I've had enough of Tab's abuse of host privilege for his own religious fundamentalism. I would hope host badxv has seen me play a bunch (Questionable), I don't ever ruin the round.

But I'm not gonna be subjected to Tab's Muslim fundamentalism. It's wrong.

It's ironic. Folks will say the n-word or the anti-gay f-word and that's allowed by Tab. But if you substantively criticize someone like Tab, muted and banned. Will only do it when bad is not around. Total fakery, total shutdown of free speech.

If you want to ban me for telling you you're corrupt, I will never ever ever ever ever ever stop spreading the truth. I will let all my player friends know what's up here, because it's indefensible bull****.

Or prove me wrong. Defend it here! You fake ****s, go ahead.

In the same server, reporting isn't allowed. But host has full rights to mute and ban, which Tab abused here, with no consequences.
Play on a different server then. Tab has the right to refuse service to anyone. It’s not like it’s a TW proper server.

Play on a different server then. Tab has the right to refuse service to anyone. It’s not like it’s a TW proper server.
U can say that. But say it's right, don't say it's wrong and abusive and you support that and I should have to deal. Tell the truth, don't be a b**** to power. Be who you are, tell the truth

Back
Top Bottom