SP - General Tabard

Users who are viewing this thread

I am just a simple man, wishing for the vlandian tabard (White Tabard over Mail Hauberk) to be available with a non-chainmail outlook as well, like a simple cloth tunic underneath.
Reason: I just want to RP even deeper than I already am.

Edits: I know about OSA, I know there is one in there, but it is fugly, and mainly, it is not in the core game.

Thanks - I might be back bumping this later - Sorry!

I am guessing you did not understand. I would like the very same tabard that we can see in red or in banner color in 'Red/White Tabard over Mail Hauberk' - just with not the chainmail armor underneath. In short I'd like a version 'Red/White Tabard over Cloth Tunic' (or anything else that makes best sense.)

getty_86284714_133566.jpg

I am just a simple man, wishing for the vlandian tabard (White Tabard over Mail Hauberk) to be available with a non-chainmail outlook as well, like a simple cloth tunic underneath.
Reason: I just want to RP even deeper than I already am.

Edits: I know about OSA, I know there is one in there, but it is fugly, and mainly, it is not in the core game.

Thanks - I might be back bumping this later - Sorry!
I wouldn't mind if they made a new slot for equipments for this kind of itens and capes, these shouldn't be considerered as armor but simply as new visual

Back
Top Bottom