Need More Info Tab to desktop change resolution of the game when tab back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Gadheras

Squire
On my setup I got 2 screen running same resolution. Sometimes when I play I have to tab to desktop (respond to skype, discord, etc). When tab back to the game it often have changed resolution. Have to go into settings and change resolution back, and then sometimes the game will crash when do so. The crashing part seems to become worse on 1.5.4 though.

Hello, can you please share a Crash ID of one of those crashes with us if you can? Meanwhile i will inform the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hello, can you please share a Crash ID of one of those crashes with us if you can? Meanwhile i will inform the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in.

Any place Crash ID's stored so I can find it? I did chose to upload a crash report after the game crashed last time though.

Hello, unfortunately, there is no place that Crash ID's are stored. Can you please send it again?

Would have to try force the game to crash then. It's your app (whatever) that launches after a game crash that collect and send the crash report -)
But sure, will do so when it happen.

Hello, i have informed the devs. Can you please let me know in which window mode you are playing the game and your monitors resolution? Also, which resolutions you are trying to switch to, and from.

Hello, i have informed the devs. Can you please let me know in which window mode you are playing the game and your monitors resolution? Also, which resolutions you are trying to switch to, and from.

My screens both 1920x1080. I run the game in fullscreen.

The game is set in that resolution as well in the settings. Sometimes when I alt tab, it change and says "desktop resolution" or something like that. Other times it will change the resolution to a smaller one, but it's not always the same. And when I then try to set the resolution back to 1920x1080, and apply the settings the game more than often would crash.

This started to happen more with 1.5.4, but have happened with earlier versions as well. There was a update to Nvidia drivers but no idea if that had any impact. My gfx card is a 1060gtx.6gb.

My screens both 1920x1080. I run the game in fullscreen.

The game is set in that resolution as well in the settings. Sometimes when I alt tab, it change and says "desktop resolution" or something like that. Other times it will change the resolution to a smaller one, but it's not always the same. And when I then try to set the resolution back to 1920x1080, and apply the settings the game more than often would crash.

This started to happen more with 1.5.4, but have happened with earlier versions as well. There was a update to Nvidia drivers but no idea if that had any impact. My gfx card is a 1060gtx.6gb.
Which one of the display modes are you using? Windowed, borderless or exclusive fullscreen? Thanks in advance.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Haven't noticed any crashes as of late when tab to desktop and back again. The settings prone to change to "desktop resolution" from whatever it was still though.

Back
Top Bottom