Need More Info TAB Key to Leave Settlement and Tilde key to look around bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: As you can see in the video below, it is currently not possible for me to leave a scene (like a town or village) through the TAB key. I am also unable to look around through the Tilde key (or Caret key on my German keyboard). I should note that the issue with the TAB key and leaving a scene is not unknown to me. I had this problem once before with a previous version of Bannerlord (as far as I remember pre-release early access/beta). Currently, I am running the latest version v1.1.0.
How to Reproduce: Simply enter any type of scene (village, castle, town, battle etc.)
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name: Happens in any scene
Media: Video

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game-Ready v528.24 (latest version as of today 08.02.2023)
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900 CPU 3.10GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B51)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Could you try to change the key bind assigned to this to another button and try again? It might be the physical button error.
You can find the 'Leave' action under the Action part of the Keybinds tab in the options.

Could you try to change the key bind assigned to this to another button and try again? It might be the physical button error.
You can find the 'Leave' action under the Action part of the Keybinds tab in the options.

I've tried to this already. Sorry, I should have mentioned this. The error then simply occurs with the newly assigned key. I've also run the standard procedure on Steam, verifying integrity of local game files etc.

Last edited:
Forwarded to the team. Will let you know if i got an answer back. This is a bit hard to reproduce on our end as we literally use this function every day. Thank you for the report.

What is your keyboard and mouse? Are you using any additional software for those like Razer or steelseries apps?
My mouse is from steelseries, but the engine is (according to the manual, I just checked) optional. It is just for easily making Makros etc. but I can try to download it anyway, if you think that could fix it. My Tyalo keyboard on the other hand absolutely doesn't use any software. It is all just simply USB plugin. As I said: I had the exact same issue with a previous version of the game, also with TAB for leaving a scene. Last time it simply disappeared with the next update.

Back
Top Bottom